JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is my coffee table I guess that's what you would call it the books on it are a copy of the constitution then right below that the book rules for radicals by Saul Alinsky got to know your enemies and under the duck lamp gun books lol IMAG0769.jpg IMAG0770.jpg IMAG0772.jpg IMAG0767.jpg for those that don't know who Saul Alinsky is he was a mentor to Obama and Hillary and other lefties and this book is like a play book for everything that is happening right now from media down to the clown standing on the street corner yelling at the top of his lungs to the guy's and girls in black breaking window 's in downtown Portland and Seattle and everywhere else and the Black lives matter movement it's all here in his book

Last Edited:
I'd like to know something. If it never made it out of committee, who were the committee members that said, NO? Let's get their names up here for all here to recognize come the next election. They did a great service for us. Let's don't just say "whew" that was close without knowing who had our backs.;)

I know I am not the only NRA/I LA member here, right? This should be in your inbox

Today, the House Judiciary Committee considered substitute bills for House Bill 1387 and House Bill 1122. Thanks to your calls and emails, House Bill 1387, and its substitute bill that we reported on yesterday, didn't receive a vote and have officially died in committee having failed to pass before the deadline. Unfortunately, a Substitute for House Bill 1122 was passed out of committee and will soon be on the House floor where it will await full consideration. It is more important than ever that you contact your state Representative and urge them to OPPOSE the Substitute for House Bill 1122.

click-here-take-action.gif

The Substitute for House Bill 1122 would require the locking up of one's firearms or else they would potentially face reckless endangerment charges. Further, under this bill the penalty for a reckless endangerment charge involving a gun storage violation would amount to a Class C Felony. This intrusive government legislation invades people's homes and forces them to render their firearms useless in a self-defense situation by locking them up. House Bill 1122 is a solution in search of a problem.

Again, please click the "Take Action" button above to contact your state Representative and urge them to OPPOSE the Substitute for House Bill 1122.

While your NRA-ILA has been on the ground in Olympia continuously working hard with pro-gun legislators to defeat these outrageous anti-gun bills, it is thanks to your continued contact with your state legislators that makes all the difference. Please contact those state Representatives that voted against House Bill 1122 in the House Judiciary Committee and thank them for voting to defend your Second Amendment rights. Those who voted against House Bill 1122 are listed below:

Rep. Jay Rodne
[email protected]

Rep. Paul Graves
[email protected]

Rep. Matt Shea
[email protected]

Rep. Dick Muri
[email protected]

Rep. Larry Haler
[email protected]

Rep. Brad Klippert
[email protected]

I know I am not the only NRA/I LA member here, right? This should be in your inbox

Today, the House Judiciary Committee considered substitute bills for House Bill 1387 and House Bill 1122. Thanks to your calls and emails, House Bill 1387, and its substitute bill that we reported on yesterday, didn't receive a vote and have officially died in committee having failed to pass before the deadline. Unfortunately, a Substitute for House Bill 1122 was passed out of committee and will soon be on the House floor where it will await full consideration. It is more important than ever that you contact your state Representative and urge them to OPPOSE the Substitute for House Bill 1122.

View attachment 343417

The Substitute for House Bill 1122 would require the locking up of one's firearms or else they would potentially face reckless endangerment charges. Further, under this bill the penalty for a reckless endangerment charge involving a gun storage violation would amount to a Class C Felony. This intrusive government legislation invades people's homes and forces them to render their firearms useless in a self-defense situation by locking them up. House Bill 1122 is a solution in search of a problem.

Again, please click the "Take Action" button above to contact your state Representative and urge them to OPPOSE the Substitute for House Bill 1122.

While your NRA-ILA has been on the ground in Olympia continuously working hard with pro-gun legislators to defeat these outrageous anti-gun bills, it is thanks to your continued contact with your state legislators that makes all the difference. Please contact those state Representatives that voted against House Bill 1122 in the House Judiciary Committee and thank them for voting to defend your Second Amendment rights. Those who voted against House Bill 1122 are listed below:

Rep. Jay Rodne
[email protected]

Rep. Paul Graves
[email protected]

Rep. Matt Shea
[email protected]

Rep. Dick Muri
[email protected]

Rep. Larry Haler
[email protected]

Rep. Brad Klippert
[email protected]
Those of you who live in WA need to contact these folks and thank them. Don't let them feeel lonely in their decisions.

Common tactic these days is to draft up a "swing for the bleachers" proposal and hope for a mass shooting.

Then if it fails, propose a "compromise" bill which is the one they actually wanted all along.

I am so sick of the attacks on our second amendment rights in the name of crime reduction just as I know all of you are. I encourage all Washington residents reading this message to contact the supporters listed above. Below is what I sent. Feel free to copy if you so desire:

Dear Representative [Insert name here]

I wanted to take a moment and extend my thanks for your support in voting to defend my second amendment rights along with all of the other law abiding citizens in the State of Washington that would have been negatively impacted by HB 1122 had it made it through the process and became law.

There seems to be a designated campaign against gun owners in the State in the name of crime reduction. However bad legislation like HB 1122 will not reduce crime or save lives; it will instead further make it difficult for law abiding citizens like myself to be able to enjoy our hobbies of target shooting and hunting without running astray of the law.

Thank you again for your support!

Sincerely,

It's insane they want to tell us how to keep are guns locked up and say we can't have this gun or that gun or this Mag or that clip BUT THEY WANT TO GIVE AWAY NEEDLE'S AND PLACES FOR DRUG ADDICTED FELONS A PLACE TO SHOOT THERE DRUGS AND THEN GO ON THE STREET TO ROB US FOR THERE NEXT FIX thank god I don't live in a brick house BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL
RIGHT???!??!!? they want "common sense gun control" yet passing out needles and providing shoot up spots is TOTALLY common sense :rolleyes:

Lets hope some azz-hat doesnt copy and paste the language on an initiative and put it up for King County to ram down our throat.

I think its funny that people in law enforcement, and I would say a good majority of the people who actually deal with criminals, don't want gun bans. Sure, a bureaucrat azz-kisser who gets appointed chief by someone like Mayor Murray might. Or, a prospective suck-azz. But the rank and file know what report they'd rather write. Dead bad guy!

Lets hope some azz-hat doesnt copy and paste the language on an initiative and put it up for King County to ram down our throat.

I think its funny that people in law enforcement, and I would say a good majority of the people who actually deal with criminals, don't want gun bans. Sure, a bureaucrat azz-kisser who gets appointed chief by someone like Mayor Murray might. Or, a prospective suck-azz. But the rank and file know what report they'd rather write. Dead bad guy!
Why don't you guys in the rank and file speak up more? :) Might help if y'all had more visibility pointing out why this crap don't work...

Did you know that they don't really talk about the constitution in school 's any more and some kids don't even know the pledge of allegiance

:D It really depends on the school and the teacher. I know when get I a chance to teach early US History I normally spend about a month on The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution. Actually this last week, in 7th grade geography, I spent a good part of the two periods just talking about what incredible documents they are. My co-worker has a massive amendments test that the high school students all study for. He just assigned a paper to his government class regarding the death penalty that they must address the 8th Amendment to get credit.

I know it seems like we are few and far between :(, but there are more of us out there than you think.

P.S. We say the Pledge of Allegiance every Monday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top