JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He looks like he either is stuck in the 80's or it was filmed then.
LOL, it was filmed then. I remember reading an article where they said that he told one of the cops (maybe the sniper?) "That was a good shot". :)

I like near the end where he's laying on the ground with his bustedass revolver in pieces next to him. Something funny about that, despite the poor mental state he must have been in.

I watched a Tomo News thing on youtube a few yeas ago about a sniper killing three Taliban with one shot at a couple miles (I think).. it was the lamest thing I ever saw and will never again watch anything put out by Tomo News.
clicked in 1986

This vid has been around for awhile. I have seen it before. Regardless of ALL the circumstances. That was one hell of a shot. A hand gun is a very small target

This vid has been around for awhile. I have seen it before. Regardless of ALL the circumstances. That was one hell of a shot. A hand gun is a very small target

Idk...

A sub MOA rifle with a trained shooter and you could get that shot from 200 yards out with some room for error.

But even if it were 100 yards, not hitting the guys fingers or legs makes it a pretty good shot I will agree.

Filmed between 1991 and 1996 - that car pictured gives it away. That was the last big body rear wheel drive Caprice. Hated the looks, the mirrors were waaaay too small and the seats sucked but jezus h christobal the lt1 police package flew like a raped ape. When I was an explorer with MCSO we had the last caprice left in service as our dedicated patrol vehicle. Lots of power under that hood even if it did turn like a Ford... kinda miss it :cool:

LOL, it was filmed then. I remember reading an article where they said that he told one of the cops (maybe the sniper?) "That was a good shot". :)

I like near the end where he's laying on the ground with his bustedass revolver in pieces next to him. Something funny about that, despite the poor mental state he must have been in.
That was an incredible shot

He's lucky that he didn't take some shrapnel in the family jewel area.
If he was holding a Glock, he might have and that might have had the added value of stopping any possible breeding.

:)

In CJ academy it was impressed on the mind and hands that there were no trick-shots and no headshots- got marked down consistently for leaving headshots on silhouette target as my "signature"... ALL shots were to be targeted at the "center of mass"... something Ive tried to teach the Old Woman and kids...
Still, whoever fired that shot was damn good and confident of {his} skill... everyone got to go home (somewhat later in the case of the subject)...

The expression looks like he's offended to me. like "hey that's not how it is supposed to happen". Great ending though. Would be interesting to talk to the guy now and see if he is thankful they didn't cap him.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews