JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sort of from another thread, but an interested twist here:

What if: You are approached by two individuals who are extremely hostile and aggressive They make it perfectly clear that they are going to do "great harm" to yourself and you feel immanent danger.

You do not see a weapon, but the two individuals are approaching you quickly. You do you pull your weapon or not...

If you don't: You proceed with a overwhelming hand to hand combat were in which you could lose control over your firearm...

If you do, but do not fire: You have shown a deadly weapon to the two individuals and may move into a life struggle with overwhelming manpower with your own firearm.

If you do and fire: Have to stand tall and prove that you had 3 seconds (or less) to make a "potential" life and death decision!

Sort of from another thread, but an interested twist here:

What if: You are approached by two individuals who are extremely hostile and aggressive They make it perfectly clear that they are going to do "great harm" to yourself and you feel immanent danger.

You do not see a weapon, but the two individuals are approaching you quickly. You do you pull your weapon or not...

If you don't: You proceed with a overwhelming hand to hand combat were in which you could lose control over your firearm...

If you do, but do not fire: You have shown a deadly weapon to the two individuals and may move into a life struggle with overwhelming manpower with your own firearm.

If you do and fire: Have to stand tall and prove that you had 3 seconds (or less) to make a "potential" life and death decision!

I would draw and if they did not stop immediately would then begin firing and not stop until they stopped, dropped or fled.

A harmless person approaching towards a drawn gun is very unlikely.

So... I'd say anyone who continues to approach after drawing and announcing that they should stop has other intentions than peaceful ones. (unless they are deaf and cannot hear but then they would have to be blind as well not to see it)

We talking daytime or night time?

Assuming that they have made it "perfectly clear" that they aim to hurt me, I'd instantly draw and aim to center mass in a combat stance (which is well practiced), and if they did not immediately freeze I'd fire until lockback (my carry gun only holds seven)---they would not have time to fall. Feral people in attack mode cannot be given ANY instant to finish their attack---they are probably on meth and are clinically insane, and you cannot TALK them into stopping. There is no TIME to try fancy shooting to disable them! If they are within fifteen feet of you you have no option but to shoot to kill if they even move a muscle! If you pause in the slightest one will circle you and you will have a much harder time shooting both of them or even surviving.

I would NOT hesitate in worrying about liability or arrest or paperwork! Even if there were no good witnesses on my behalf, the drugs in their blood and their likely criminal records would testify against them.

I SIMPLY REFUSE to be taken down and kicked to death by monsters! Remember that old saying, "It's better to be tried by twelve, than carried by six." NEVER LET THEM GET CLOSE TO YOU!......................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top