JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A lot of collectibles forums have such a section and it really is a huge help sometimes when looking for something. It would nice to be able to go to a local sighting section and see all the cool stuff someone might have seen while they were out that day. It is a great place to list things you see that you know people are often looking for but are hard to find.

Like when I saw the FN FiveseveN at the Gunbroker for $750 or the .40 EMP at the Gunbroker. Granted I bought both of them, but if I had not it would have been a good idea to let others know they were there since people have trouble finding both guns. :)

This idea has much merit. For the past couple of months I have spent far too much time searching for a couple of specific 1911's and very little time finding what I was looking for. Phone searches can help, but don't always work. Local shops (Western Oregon) for the most part do not have searchable on-line inventories.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top