JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A lot of collectibles forums have such a section and it really is a huge help sometimes when looking for something. It would nice to be able to go to a local sighting section and see all the cool stuff someone might have seen while they were out that day. It is a great place to list things you see that you know people are often looking for but are hard to find.

Like when I saw the FN FiveseveN at the Gunbroker for $750 or the .40 EMP at the Gunbroker. Granted I bought both of them, but if I had not it would have been a good idea to let others know they were there since people have trouble finding both guns. :)

This idea has much merit. For the past couple of months I have spent far too much time searching for a couple of specific 1911's and very little time finding what I was looking for. Phone searches can help, but don't always work. Local shops (Western Oregon) for the most part do not have searchable on-line inventories.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top