silly concealed hand gun question

Reactions
i have never read or seen,any info on how many concealed hanguns or ammo one person can carry on them.?( having a concealed handguns permitof course). does any one know limit or not a limit? just curios

Reactions
The most I've ever seen on an individual who carries seriously - and this is not just for the novelity - is seven at one time. Four full size GLOCKS (2 G21 & 2 G17) in Milt Sparks VM-II holsters, one ankle and two pocket carry. You'd never know it...

For a demo one time in DH2 Rick, my biz partner, had nine and did quite well.

BTW Oregon has no limitations for the number of handguns you can have concealed.

BillM

Reactions

Your dress code has a pocket. He could put a gun in that pocket.

Also, what would happen if that kid tried to.. Walk? Move? Sit?..
He would probably clank like a medieval knight in full armor.
I think he pulls the shotgun late in the game because it was
holding him up until he got rid of some weight.:s0114:

OP
S
Reactions
thanks for all the replies, assume there is no law on how many guns you can carry... i carry two rugar sr9'S AND 4 clips so 68 rounds...( i carry law enforcement hollow points)
just didnt want to get hasled if ever a cop wants me to disarm my self.

Reactions
No, it's actually ON topic! A really fun movie from the 1980's, "I'm Gonna Get You Suckah!" by the Wayans Brothers, an hilarious spoof of all of the Gangster Blaxploitation Films of the era. It's a good, funny film! Rent it! Issacc Hayes has about ninteen concealed guns upon himself, but he trips......................elsullo:s0112:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom