JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have never read or seen,any info on how many concealed hanguns or ammo one person can carry on them.?( having a concealed handguns permitof course). does any one know limit or not a limit? just curios

The most I've ever seen on an individual who carries seriously - and this is not just for the novelity - is seven at one time. Four full size GLOCKS (2 G21 & 2 G17) in Milt Sparks VM-II holsters, one ankle and two pocket carry. You'd never know it...

For a demo one time in DH2 Rick, my biz partner, had nine and did quite well.

BTW Oregon has no limitations for the number of handguns you can have concealed.

Your dress code has a pocket. He could put a gun in that pocket.

Also, what would happen if that kid tried to.. Walk? Move? Sit?..

He would probably clank like a medieval knight in full armor.
I think he pulls the shotgun late in the game because it was
holding him up until he got rid of some weight.:s0114:

thanks for all the replies, assume there is no law on how many guns you can carry... i carry two rugar sr9'S AND 4 clips so 68 rounds...( i carry law enforcement hollow points)
just didnt want to get hasled if ever a cop wants me to disarm my self.

No, it's actually ON topic! A really fun movie from the 1980's, "I'm Gonna Get You Suckah!" by the Wayans Brothers, an hilarious spoof of all of the Gangster Blaxploitation Films of the era. It's a good, funny film! Rent it! Issacc Hayes has about ninteen concealed guns upon himself, but he trips......................elsullo:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top