JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try Spam Turkey. Its very good, and about 1/3 the fat of regular Spam. Bimart has it. I fried a bit up camping this year & the girls & kids all liked it too.

Fry your spam then cut it into small pieces. Add it to your scrambled eggs with cheese. With sourdough toast and hashbrowns you have a meal fit for a king...of the road.

jj

Try the low-sodium SPAM, really good stuff. I'm not sure how SPAM got such a bad reputation--it's boston butt and ham mixed together, nothing more really.

Having talked to relatives who had lived through the last depression I can tell you how bad it can get. Seems a politician running for office ran on a slogan of “a chicken in every pot”. Upon hearing this one of my relatives said it would be great to eat chicken as he had eaten so many wild rabbits he had to catch his butt to wipe it.

jj

Having talked to relatives who had lived through the last depression I can tell you how bad it can get. Seems a politician running for office ran on a slogan of "a chicken in every pot". Upon hearing this one of my relatives said it would be great to eat chicken as he had eaten so many wild rabbits he had to catch his butt to wipe it.

jj

While the joke about eating rabbits is funny, it was true for my dad. He grew up in Topeka, KS during the depression. Many times the only meat they had to eat were the rabbits my dad shot. I have an old black and white photo of him and a buddy standing by the trunk of an old Ford sedan with literally a bushel basket full of rabbits.

While the joke about eating rabbits is funny, it was true for my dad. He grew up in Topeka, KS during the depression. Many times the only meat they had to eat were the rabbits my dad shot. I have an old black and white photo of him and a buddy standing by the trunk of an old Ford sedan with literally a bushel basket full of rabbits.

I was a lot of similar stories by Dad, Mom, Uncles, Aunts, grand parents, why everyone gets the picture, that is why I made sure I have knew how to hunt, fish and make shelter in the woods for hunting trips. They ate spam when they could afford it and enjoyed.

My dad told my older brother this story and yes we lived on alot of wild game as I grew up. My neck still swells during rutting season. People who turn their nose up at spam today my have a rude awakening down the road. Bon apetite.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads