JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went and bought a gun this morning and sure as I knew it would happen it did. I was delayed and this happens at the wrong moments. It is like when I see something I want it then and now. This bothers me because I could have a hunt planned next week and I would not be delayed but I have a coyote hunt this afternoon and wanted a new sidearm and delayed. I wish we could by handguns in OR like rifles because I have never been delayed in OR. This is just a pissing note and it sucks. Anyways they always seem to call like 5 hours later anyways. I need to get that upin # to avoid this problem. So to all the others that experience this I feel you. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Scott

is this a typical WA thing?

I expect delays because I'm a UK Citizen, but it's normally just an hour or so.
It used to be 24 hours when I first started.

Went and bought a gun this morning and sure as I knew it would happen it did. I was delayed and this happens at the wrong moments. It is like when I see something I want it then and now. This bothers me because I could have a hunt planned next week and I would not be delayed but I have a coyote hunt this afternoon and wanted a new sidearm and delayed. I wish we could by handguns in OR like rifles because I have never been delayed in OR. This is just a pissing note and it sucks. Anyways they always seem to call like 5 hours later anyways. I need to get that upin # to avoid this problem. So to all the others that experience this I feel you. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Scott
There is probably a person with a similar name that is a felon. They have to research it every time you buy.

You can get a UPIN number and they will save the info that they are searching for each time, so you won't have to be delayed anymore.

Maybe I just buy too much crap. It always happens when I can't wait though. Never delayed in OR though. The operator at NICS always delays me and then an agent takes over and it's 50/50. At Brightwater never delayed though and the 1st time at Wholesale sports with over 10 purchases.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews