JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went and bought a gun this morning and sure as I knew it would happen it did. I was delayed and this happens at the wrong moments. It is like when I see something I want it then and now. This bothers me because I could have a hunt planned next week and I would not be delayed but I have a coyote hunt this afternoon and wanted a new sidearm and delayed. I wish we could by handguns in OR like rifles because I have never been delayed in OR. This is just a pissing note and it sucks. Anyways they always seem to call like 5 hours later anyways. I need to get that upin # to avoid this problem. So to all the others that experience this I feel you. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Scott

is this a typical WA thing?

I expect delays because I'm a UK Citizen, but it's normally just an hour or so.
It used to be 24 hours when I first started.

Went and bought a gun this morning and sure as I knew it would happen it did. I was delayed and this happens at the wrong moments. It is like when I see something I want it then and now. This bothers me because I could have a hunt planned next week and I would not be delayed but I have a coyote hunt this afternoon and wanted a new sidearm and delayed. I wish we could by handguns in OR like rifles because I have never been delayed in OR. This is just a pissing note and it sucks. Anyways they always seem to call like 5 hours later anyways. I need to get that upin # to avoid this problem. So to all the others that experience this I feel you. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Scott
There is probably a person with a similar name that is a felon. They have to research it every time you buy.

You can get a UPIN number and they will save the info that they are searching for each time, so you won't have to be delayed anymore.

Maybe I just buy too much crap. It always happens when I can't wait though. Never delayed in OR though. The operator at NICS always delays me and then an agent takes over and it's 50/50. At Brightwater never delayed though and the 1st time at Wholesale sports with over 10 purchases.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top