JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my other hobbies.

20221210_135411.jpg 20221210_133813.jpg

I'm a ways south but you're welcome to join next time we go up. Almost always on the santiam pass somewhere. We have gone up to tillamook state forest a few times. That's a short drive from the metro.
I would love that, and Tillamook is fine too, i think what i have is closest to an overland build.

Anyway, willing to drive stuff, but wanting to go with others, well you know why. Please, if you're so inclined, send me a message when you're next up around here, i'd love to tag along and join in the fun.

One of my other hobbies.

Dont see many scouts around. Pretty cool. I am in the middle of building a K5 Blazer. Not much lift but 39.5 boggers, LS swaped, Dana 60 front, 14 bolt rear, lockers. Hope to have it ready for the next Mountain Top Mud Bog event first weekend February.

One of my other hobbies.

Dont see many scouts around. Pretty cool. I am in the middle of building a K5 Blazer. Not much lift but 39.5 boggers, LS swaped, Dana 60 front, 14 bolt rear, lockers. Hope to have it ready for the next Mountain Top Mud Bog event first weekend February.
Pic ain't coming through... :s0092:

I've had a couple k5s too but always hung on to this scout, bought it when I was 15. Actually one of the blazers I parted out for the 60 and 14 bolt that's in it. This one has a 440 in it with the holley sniper, my other scout is getting a LQ4 and 4L80E. It will just be a driver thou. Let's see some pictures of the blazer.

Lol it ain't nothing yet. Waiting on parts from Sky and DIY4X to get suspension hung so I can get drivelines made. Been working on floors while I wait for parts. She still has a long way to go before she is even close to where I want. The ls still needs some wiring also but got the harness ruffed in.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top