JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many cool hobbies in here. The last few posts about RCs made me remember being a kid and having the old terrible battery packs that died in like 10 minutes and they werent even "fast" now a days those damn RCs are stupid fast. Blows my mind. I'm a pretty boring guy, just work a lot and spend time with the family and our dogs, aside from the typical guy stuff.. guns, knives, shooting, fishing etc. I go to the gym daily and when I get free time I take out my rubicon to stretch the legs out.

20210828_081406.jpg

Last Edited:
Electronics are my hobby, restoration.

Last night I swapped out VCR's, I'd gone through every bit of this old Panasonic. All new caps, most resistors checked, lubed up and heads cleaned. Near perfect. Hopefully it's good for another 25 years.

I'll tear into my sony, someday. Till then I'll run this cheapy vcr.

20220623_182859.jpg

Our club is USFS certified to remove the blow downs from the trails triangulated between St Helens, Adams and Rainer.
Hundreds of trees annually, the largest so far is 6 feet 7 inches.

Last Edited:
now that I'm semi-retired, I've got time to get back into graphite and charcoal drawing. Here's one of Hudson, my drooling Mastiff, and a rocky landscape inspired by a trip to Red Rocks in Colorado.

HudsonDrools.jpg RedRock_01.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads