Southwest Firearms Forum
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Show us your "other" hobbies in pictures!

Reactions
Pictures are worth a thousand words, and easily more appreciated than text.

Outside of shooting, gun collecting and reloading I enjoy..

Fishing...
on the skok...
03skok01.jpg

on the Columbia...
04columbiariver13.jpg

at Neah Bay...
04NeahBay12.jpg

In Puget Sound of course...
bigking.jpg

slagpile01.jpg

at Sekiu...
121-2162_IMG.jpg

If it is harvestable in the Pacific Northwest, I've harvested it.

My other passion is golf...
Reflections Bay...
RB017.jpg

RB023.jpg

Smoking a nice Robusto...
l_d25ca35d001f2358c21ef47cf00b5f97.jpg

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Wow man, those are some beautiful fish. Jenny and I have been out probably 5 times this year and all we've caught was one 8-inch Rainbow Trout (she did) :p

My dad has a really nice North River we took up to Yale Reservoir last weekend attempting to troll for Kokanee but the water was really warm and he doesn't have a downrigger yet. One day I'll learn how to fish ;)

I also enjoy cigars and bourbon. I think I'm up to 14 bottles and I probably have close to 300 sticks in my humidor (or coolidor, rather). I need to get a Johnson temp controller for this wine cooler I bought so it can hold 65% humidity. Right now it'll only go down to around 72 degrees. Are you on any cigar message boards? I highly recommmend clubstogie.com, great group of guys! If you make your way down to Portland we'll have to setup a herf.

My other passion is politics.

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
I find it interesting how most firearm owners enjoy cigars, good beer, and good bourbon. Most bourbon drinkers I've met also enjoy firearms and cigars. Most cigar smokers I've met are firearm owners and enjoy good beer and bourbon. I guess we just have good taste :)

OP
A
Reactions
I find it interesting how most firearm owners enjoy cigars, good beer, and good bourbon. Most bourbon drinkers I've met also enjoy firearms and cigars. Most cigar smokers I've met are firearm owners and enjoy good beer and bourbon. I guess we just have good taste :)
I'm really not much of a cigar or Bourbon afficianado. I have a few drinks and cigars that I stick to, and that's about it. A lot are gifts from friends. :) I can enjoy one, but couldn't tell you much about it.

30th-013.jpg

Reactions
Most of my free time is spent doing yard work; absolutely love it.

I also spend time perusing interweb gun forums. :s0131:

Shooting for me has become more along the lines of various matches; don't go "rock-pit shooting" too much anymore.

Aside from firearms my biggest passion is aviation; I can't get enough of it.

Reactions
I can't wait until I can afford to study aviation. Tom (nickname Mot on here) is pretty far along, I believe.
Study or fly?

I've been "studying" aviation since before I could read. Got my private ticket in 1993, but am not current. It's the flying that takes money. Studying, well, you have the interweb and the library at your disposal.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS