JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4x4, Photography and RC anything but i absolutely have a passion for RC Gliders but more so "Dynamic Soaring". These "Gliders" are very advanced and we have exceeded the ability for radar guns to read how fast they are going. I have cleared 400mph (not scale, real) and the record for the Open Class is around 525mph right now? I used to hold the 60" record and Foam records but i think they have been exceeded. SoCal is "The Place to Go" when it comes to flying these, Especially during Santa Ana wind seasons. So this hobby allows me to go 4x4'ing, photography as well as RC all at once. Its so much fun to fly the front side and tricks and just thunder crashing, Wings folding, Carbon snapping fun. Chasing the records got too expensive with a tiny twitch past 200mph destroying thousands of dollars in the dirt.

sczxw8.jpg

Smoke a few cigars. I was smokin a cigar while walking Fred and one a my neighbors called me over to his garage and gave me this humidor. Bet I looked kinda funny walkin home with it under my arm:D

IMG_0547_zpsm2ergxhd.jpg

That looks like a superb piece of woodwork!
If a neighbor had given me that I wouldn't be walking home, I'd be doing the Snoopy 'happy dance' from Peanuts, they wouldn't have noticed what was under my arm..

I hope there are a few of Fidel's finest in it.

Havin cubans again may be the only good thing Obama has done:p

Not "may be",,, without doubt, the only thing.

BTW, the father of a decades long friend of mine was Al Davis's closet friend. He sat next to Al EVERY game home or away, until his death a year or so prior to Al's.
I've got lots of Raider stories if you're interested.

Who knows how long it'll take the Raiders to become a Super Bowl threat again. The other NFL owners despised him for going against their rules, suing and Al winning.
I have mixed feelings about the Raiders. We moved to Oakland in 1952 and by the late 50's I was a 49er fan. In 1960 along come the Raiders so I became a home town fan.
One of things that annoyed about the team coming back from LA is they ruined and excellent baseball stadium when the built Mt. Davis.

I'm sending you a PM with a great trivia question and answer that'll stump almost everybody, including die hard Raider fans.

Photography has been one of my hobbies for many years but had taken a back seat to woodworking. Now that I have closed my shop down I have time for the camera again.

A rose on our patio.
Rose19a.jpg

Rose19b.jpg

The Strait of Juan de Fuca
Strait6.jpg

Strait3.jpg

Murphy
Murphy3.jpg

Puffin
Puffin0709a.jpg

I thought I'd post up one of the wife's hobbies. She's a glass artist and for the first few years it was an expensive hobby. Now it's starting to pay her back for the time invested, money spent on supplies and her tools.

Chime%2001_zpskuxwobxn.jpg

Chime%2002_zps8zpzwuyl.jpg

Poppy%2001_zpsspq5y5qu.jpg

Tulip%2002_zpsxuyslwi5.jpe

I'm the grunt labor which included building and finishing the studio, hauling glass, sometime artistic consultant, etc... Oh, and I just started doing the books. <sigh>

Photography has been one of my hobbies for many years but had taken a back seat to woodworking. Now that I have closed my shop down I have time for the camera again.

A rose on our patio.
View attachment 308009

View attachment 308010

The Strait of Juan de Fuca
View attachment 308011

View attachment 308012

Murphy
View attachment 308013

Puffin
View attachment 308014
I've walked those trails a time or two.
Probably one of the coolest camp grounds I have seen
Good shooting too there ,Whaler

As you might have guessed, I'm into classic cars- I've been into 2nd generation Firebirds and Trans Ams since I was 16 years old. I've owned this 72 Firebird since 1988. I also build the engines and whole cars from the ground up, do the drivetrain, bodywork and paint as well. The white TA is a 76 Trans Am with a 77 nose- I recently bought a rebuilt W72 xx 400 for it cheaper than I could build it - love those kind of deals. 5-1-16 driveway_002.jpg 2016-1-28.jpg

Geno

This one isn't one I made but it's in my favorites list.:cool: I dabble in video editing and creating AnimeMusicVideos are a lot of fun. I also enjoy one of the international contests at the local Anime Con.

Yup, I'm an anime nerd but I grew up overseas and spent a lot of time in Japan so I guess to me it's normal.:p

(That and I don't have any of my stuff uploaded for the public and my other hobbies I do not have pics of so there ya go:D).

My best skills are in the classic car world. I can turn anything into gold and its built RIGHT.

My last Resto.... 68 Baracuda 440ci. Fastest 1/4 on a 10.5" slick was 9.2, first run only run, needed a cage and couldn't do it to that car... so beautiful! Also have fully restored 69' Z/28 302, 57' Bel Air 2 door post all original, 65/70/71 El Camino's (nothing better. Fast as hell, drift like on ice, throw your shooting gear or dirtbike in the back and race on the way)...Currently have a 64' Corvette all original 327 AC car, 4 spd, BEAUTIFUL. 2nd owner, came from socal, but bringing with me to Everette next month.

The 95 Z/28 was my car in High School... Fully shaved all emblems, removed everything. Smoothed i out probably with the best paint job ive ever personally sprayed. Guy i sold it to is selling it now and im trying to get it back. Doubt it will happen though. Its still perfect. Nice to know my bodywork held up when i was 17

DSC_4347.JPG 2hz0eu0.jpg 348sl5h.jpg 95Camaro.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads