JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hot Wheel I customized next to a 45 colt. About as close as I'll get to having a real one.:(

IMG_0563_zpspztwgyl7.jpg

Man that's cool! I'd love a before image! :D
I'm not sure exactly what that body came off. I think it was one of the 100% HW's similar to this one. I still have 1000's of HW's but back when I did these I had a ton. I would just pick parts from what I needed and use them in making the customs. The chassis was pieced together but most of it was from the Mongoose funny car.

CIMG0512_zpsm0mlewkd.jpg CIMG0513_zpslpsb4yuy.jpg Img_3002_zpshx1n1ja4.jpg

Haha, I've never sold one or anything, it's just for fun. But I'd be happy to try if you can find a piece of wood you like and send it to me. No charge if you want to supply the wood!

Sadly, I lives in the yUK, where myrtle wood is unheard of. It's not as though this stuff grows on trees, y'know!

However, the myrtle wood store in Garibaldi - on the bend on the right hand side as you come in from Rockaway Beach sells bits for home-carvers.....

No rush, next week will do ;)

Besp

tac

Ohhhhh, gotcha. Ok I'll keep an eye out. There is a woodworking store here in town that might have some carving pieces. I'll go check them out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top