JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Image (1).png

Got ya! Yea, not the most efficient or slippery design, especially nekid with all these tubes exposed to the wind! :confused:
Still, looks awesome, and flies like a dream! :cool:

I thought I was up on all the nautical terms, but you guys managed to slip one in one me! :s0140:

While I can't compete with Frank RW's 501 finish which is amazing btw.
I can offer up some eye candy for fellow motorheads.

Here is a 97 M3 track modified car with 82K original miles of which 45K are track miles.
The color is Estoril Blue.
Cheers,
BMW.jpg 97 M3.jpg

Here is a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution RS doing a parade lap in front of a rare Ferrari F40.
The guy in the Ferrari, Page Stevens, sold me the EVO. He bought the first 4 in Oregon.
9B1V3004.JPG

Here's the EVO VIII fully track prepped next to its street brother an EVO X
2012-02-12 13.03.00.jpg

My cars are jealous of my guns while my guns are jealous of my cars.
My family is happy that I have hobbies!

While I can't compete with Frank RW's 501 finish which is amazing btw.
I can offer up some eye candy for fellow motorheads.

:) I'll trade ya my best checkout, hell, I'll even throw in the board and darts, for any one of those rides!

(I've gone mainstream, now the best I drive is an '07 Audi A6 4.2)

Had to stop doing track days when I turned 70 (had to take a physical, they would have found my cataracts, ha) ran a supercharged Miata mostly & a Boxster at Seattle and Mission B.C. God I am jealous. Thanks for posting. makes my day..Bill:p:):):):):):):):):):cool: Now drive a Mustang&Mini-Cooper S:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top