JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel it would help our cause if we could get the gun grabbers true reason out there. This would be especially helpful it were perceived as coming directly from the gun grabbers themselves. That is what I would like to work on.

Gun grabbers are liberals.
Liberalism is a brain disease, not unlike un-treated syphilis.
Their true reason is they are nuckin-futs.
Or tyrants.
No
Other
Reason
Period.

Joe

Seems the left's preferred tactic is through lawsuits to put gunmakers, etc out of business (Remington) or make ammo and firearms more costly and less available.
I think there needs to be more lawsuits against the rules, regulations, and even prosecutors that don't charge offenders or existing laws.
If one DA could be personally held accountable (Gascon) for not charging a felon that immediately reoffends?

The simplistic "ban" laws are designed for mass appeal, which is why uninformed people gravitate to them. Thinking is hard, requires effort, and honesty. Most people I talk to on a daily basis are all about easy, lazy and avoiding harsh truths.
Good point and it supports the 'follower' mentality I often espouse about liberal thinking in general.

It's a long game, and generationally, "we" are losing. My grandpa had more gun rights/options than I have. I have experienced more gun rights/options than my kids are growing up with.
We are losing our way of life, period. The collective national identity of our halcyon days is nearly gone.

Sometime in the 1990s the national news media shifted from delivering the nightly news into campaign mode. This became a powerful propaganda tool of leftist utopists.

One thing we could do is go after the media in the court system. Every time they lie, sue them.

Last Edited:
Too many are willing to jump on a simplistic bandwagon. I don't see anyone speaking about the failures of the legal system, allowing violent people to roam free. They commit crimes with impunity, knowing they won't go to prison or if they do they will serve very short sentences. Most recent example being the subway shooting in New York, the shooter is a gang member or affiliated with one, convicted of multiple violent acts, but free to roam the streets. Look at the party and club shootings too, being in a criminal organization should be a crime, oops it is, look at federal law. Prosecuters are so afraid of discrimination claims they will not file charges, after all they are all "honor students".
Btw what the hell happened be " three strikes" ?

Mental health is also an issue. Since the Reagan years more and more unstable folks have been put into society untreated. As a former psychology student I know that when left to their own devices the seriously mentally ill are unlikely to stay with a treatment plan. I also know at any given time a quarter of the population suffers from some form of transient neurosis, in other words, problems they get over. I am all in favor of red flag laws, but well written ones written with input from mental health professionals, not politicians who know absolutely nothing, about anything. Include penalties for those who cite red flag laws with malicious intent too!

What happened to being legally responsible for your children? Your kid gets involved with the wrong crowd, commits a crime, you go to jail or get sued. Bet that would put a stop to some crime. I remember "I brought you into this world, I sure as hell can take you out of it!". Ah, the good old days, when dad could be a dick, and get away with it. Now I could go whine to a teacher and get him locked up for hurting my feelings.

Things are screwed up, and I fear they will only get worse.

Seems the left's preferred tactic is through lawsuits to put gunmakers, etc out of business (Remington) or make ammo and firearms more costly and less available.
I think there needs to be more lawsuits against the rules, regulations, and even prosecutors that don't charge offenders or existing laws.
If one DA could be personally held accountable (Gascon) for not charging a felon that immediately reoffends?
They have many different preferred tactics including lawsuits, indoctrinating kids, duping adults, bribing politicians, lobbying and on and on. The one thing they don't usually do is share with the populace why they really want our guns. I wish we could share that information for them while acting as them.

Too many are willing to jump on a simplistic bandwagon. I don't see anyone speaking about the failures of the legal system, allowing violent people to roam free. They commit crimes with impunity, knowing they won't go to prison or if they do they will serve very short sentences. Most recent example being the subway shooting in New York, the shooter is a gang member or affiliated with one, convicted of multiple violent acts, but free to roam the streets. Look at the party and club shootings too, being in a criminal organization should be a crime, oops it is, look at federal law. Prosecuters are so afraid of discrimination claims they will not file charges, after all they are all "honor students".
Btw what the hell happened be " three strikes" ?

Mental health is also an issue. Since the Reagan years more and more unstable folks have been put into society untreated. As a former psychology student I know that when left to their own devices the seriously mentally ill are unlikely to stay with a treatment plan. I also know at any given time a quarter of the population suffers from some form of transient neurosis, in other words, problems they get over. I am all in favor of red flag laws, but well written ones written with input from mental health professionals, not politicians who know absolutely nothing, about anything. Include penalties for those who cite red flag laws with malicious intent too!

What happened to being legally responsible for your children? Your kid gets involved with the wrong crowd, commits a crime, you go to jail or get sued. Bet that would put a stop to some crime. I remember "I brought you into this world, I sure as hell can take you out of it!". Ah, the good old days, when dad could be a dick, and get away with it. Now I could go whine to a teacher and get him locked up for hurting my feelings.

Things are screwed up, and I fear they will only get worse.
If they were really worried about violence they would be spending more time on the issues you mentioned. But if they simply want to round up guns it would be better to let criminals run free and crazies be crazies. Every school shooting we have lets them get one step closer to their goal.

They have many different preferred tactics including lawsuits, indoctrinating kids, duping adults, bribing politicians, lobbying and on and on. The one thing they don't usually do is share with the populace why they really want our guns. I wish we could share that information for them while acting as them.
You'd have to go deep-cover, get the antis to trust you.

Start reading this, and fast-forward to the end. https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/9056/ Turn the heat on the pot of boiling frogs all the way to MAX. When somebody challenges you, cite the provenance of your source and point out how they've been ticking it off by the numbers over the 30 years since that was published both here and abroad--Canada in particular is a good illustration.

Start reading this, and fast-forward to the end. https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/9056/ Turn the heat on the pot of boiling frogs all the way to MAX. When somebody challenges you, cite the provenance of your source and point out how they've been ticking it off by the numbers over the 30 years since that was published both here and abroad--Canada in particular is a good illustration.
I don't think it's necessary to go undercover, we already know what they want. The idea is to start representing ones self as a gun grabber and sharing the real reason why the guns need to be taken away.

I will check out the link, sounds interesting.

6is3in.jpg

Voter initiatives like I-1639 in Washington have demonstrated their potential to squelch firearms ownership quicker than the brain dead politicians could ever hope to do. That gun-grabbers wet dream went straight from a bunch of liberal signatures directly to a feel-good ballot measure in spite of clear violation of petition rules that should have killed the initiative (thanks to our do-nothing State Supreme Court). Predictably, the liberal majority voted it into law. Thus, among a bunch of other bad bubblegum in that initiative, simple semiauto .22 rifles are now codified as "assault rifles" in Washington. We can complain that conservative, pro-2A voters should have overwhelmingly voted against that measure, but I am not convinced it was even possible by that time. In actual fact, hindsight tells me that we ought to have kept it off the ballot in the first place by vigilently interfering (in legal ways) with their signature gathering process.

Here's to pro-2A "Truth Squads" at every single signature gathering location for any future voter initiative petitions. Oregon, are you paying attention? I think it's happening right now in your state with the wacko anit-gun petitions being advanced by certain misguided clergy.

View attachment 1215900
Odd we never hear of anyone following one of those booters home and after the costume is removed, providing a similar beatdown

I don't think it's necessary to go undercover, we already know what they want. The idea is to start representing ones self as a gun grabber and sharing the real reason why the guns need to be taken away.
I'm partially thinking of political refugee Nikolai Volkoff as an example here--when Vince McMahon headhunted him for WWF and needed to come up with a gimmick, NV told him "I want something that will let me tell the truth about Soviet Evil and how it's destroying my motherland." And if you were around in the 1980s you saw what they came up with...

Something like "We can't round up the Deplorables and quarantine their epidemic of Wrongthink if they can fight us off!"

Pro Active, Sorry bro, that ship done sailed! What we have now is the final push to get all the kens and karen's on board for the final removal of rights, and they will do it with thunderous applause from the masses of sheeple who think it's a great idea and will make this the ultimate utopia! Brandon Herrara just did a video about the antis outside the Houston NRA meeting, pretty scary, but shows you the mind set these sheeple have been tricked into by the MSM and our politicians! Buckle up folks, it's coming and there is no stopping it, the DC RINOS have caved, so were going to get screwed, universal BGC's Assault Weapons Bans, 10 round Mag limits, purchase age restrictions, and this is only the first round! Plan for NFA of all semi auto firearms, Bans of all mags and ammo purchasing restrictions and licence/permit to purchase schemes!

Buckle up folks, it's coming and there is no stopping it, the DC RINOS have caved, so were going to get screwed, universal BGC's Assault Weapons Bans, 10 round Mag limits, purchase age restrictions, and this is only the first round! Plan for NFA of all semi auto firearms, Bans of all mags and ammo purchasing restrictions and licence/permit to purchase schemes!
I hate to agree but, I agree!:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads