JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are so clueless to the ignorance that spews out of their own mouths! How revolting!!:mad:
I especially love the part when he asks if they think it's a great idea to ship all the AR's and AK's to Ukraine to fight for their freedom, while we don't need them here to defend ours, only Brandon didn't say the quiet part! Shows how phucking Stupid the sheep really are, and how we are going to take the big hits to the 2nd come november!

They are so clueless to the ignorance that spews out of their own mouths! How revolting!!:mad:
None of the things those people are protesting will make kids safer in school today.

They don't want "assault rifles" in the hands of their neighbors, because they don't trust or like their neighbors, i.e., us. If not for us they could have their nihilistic free-love utopia NOW.

I especially love the part when he asks if they think it's a great idea to ship all the AR's and AK's to Ukraine to fight for their freedom, while we don't need them here to defend ours, only Brandon didn't say the quiet part! Shows how phucking Stupid the sheep really are, and how we are going to take the big hits to the 2nd come november!
For many of those emaciated pasty dorks holding up offensive signs a gun is the only thing protecting their free speech rights. Cause they wouldn't last too long in the jungle.

I agree in spirit, but yes, I do believe a killer can be a victim too. Perhaps we should consider that instead of ONLY blaming the shooter.

Others I think bear some of the burden. It doesn't justify anything, but still a factor.
I do not accept the premise that anyone has burden of responsibility than the person who in fact chose to commit mass murder.

I do agree that some people have crappy parents, or crappy life situations, or crappy medical experiences, but at the end of the day everyone, regardless of their personal situations, has a choice between evil and good. That is no one's choice but theirs.

... has a choice between evil and good. That is no one's choice but theirs.
In their right mind, yeah. Tell me you haven't made a poor decision when under duress, however briefly or minor.

What happens when a mind sicker than yours hits their threshold? They do things none of us would consider.

I'm not justifying their choices, but understanding how they got there will help avoid or at least reduce such tragedies.

Anti-gun blames the gun, pro-gun blames the person, but it's bigger than both those things and won't be solved by adding more laws or assigning blame.

I'm always angry, but would never take it out on innocents. If I had some sort of death-wish, I'd say hand me a gun and drop me in the middle of Ukraine.

In their right mind, yeah. Tell me you haven't made a poor decision when under duress, however briefly or minor.

What happens when a mind sicker than yours hits their threshold? They do things none of us would consider.

I'm not justifying their choices, but understanding how they got there will help avoid or at least reduce such tragedies.

Anti-gun blames the gun, pro-gun blames the person, but it's bigger than both those things and won't be solved by adding more laws or assigning blame.
It's still their fault the same as if a drunk does something they otherwise normally would not have. They are responsible.

I've made poor decisions throughout my life, and you know who was responsible for those outcomes? - me. However none of my poor decisions have led to significant harm of others. Your line of inferencing is similar to to notion that "their is logical reason that can be deduced for everyone's behavior." - no, there isn't. Sometimes someone is just an evil POS.

It's well documented that violent criminals don't think the same way as "normal" people do, their reasoning does not go through the same processes.

It's still their fault the same as if a drunk does something they otherwise normally would not have. They are responsible.

I've made poor decisions throughout my life, and you know who was responsible for those outcomes? - me. However none of my poor decisions have led to significant harm of others. Your line of inferencing is similar to to notion that "their is logical reason that can be deduced for everyone's behavior." - no, there isn't. Sometimes someone is just an evil POS.

It's well documented that violent criminals don't think the same way as "normal" people do, their reasoning does not go through the same processes.
It's also shown they lack the inner voice of reason that says this might not be good, or this might end up badly! They have no idea their actions cause other harm or pain, and they have no concept of life!

Too many are willing to jump on a simplistic bandwagon. I don't see anyone speaking about the failures of the legal system, allowing violent people to roam free. They commit crimes with impunity, knowing they won't go to prison or if they do they will serve very short sentences. Most recent example being the subway shooting in New York, the shooter is a gang member or affiliated with one, convicted of multiple violent acts, but free to roam the streets. Look at the party and club shootings too, being in a criminal organization should be a crime, oops it is, look at federal law. Prosecuters are so afraid of discrimination claims they will not file charges, after all they are all "honor students".
Btw what the hell happened be " three strikes" ?

Mental health is also an issue. Since the Reagan years more and more unstable folks have been put into society untreated. As a former psychology student I know that when left to their own devices the seriously mentally ill are unlikely to stay with a treatment plan. I also know at any given time a quarter of the population suffers from some form of transient neurosis, in other words, problems they get over. I am all in favor of red flag laws, but well written ones written with input from mental health professionals, not politicians who know absolutely nothing, about anything. Include penalties for those who cite red flag laws with malicious intent too!

What happened to being legally responsible for your children? Your kid gets involved with the wrong crowd, commits a crime, you go to jail or get sued. Bet that would put a stop to some crime. I remember "I brought you into this world, I sure as hell can take you out of it!". Ah, the good old days, when dad could be a dick, and get away with it. Now I could go whine to a teacher and get him locked up for hurting my feelings.

Things are screwed up, and I fear they will only get worse.
This article talks about the lack of attention to the main contributor of gun violence.

Seems like stuffing ballot boxes is the way to enact political change and it also seems like it doesn't matter if those ballots are legit or not.
Anyone remember how the wa st. governors race went? Years ago, Rossi /Gregoire was really close with Rossi (R) winning initially.

The election was very close so they had a recount.

Rossi was still ahead so they had another recount.

Rossi was STILL ahead so they had a third recount…. Finally Gregoire was ahead so they called it a victory for Democrats and stopped counting.

This article talks about the lack of attention to the main contributor of gun violence.

That CNN article was practically soggy with white privilege. Tiptoeing around "black and brown " culture being a key contributor in most of the urban violence mentioned.

I grew up in the 80's, and I can tell you that sprucing up the local Rec center isn't going to turn the hood into Sesame Street .

Jenny Han is a fockin 🤡
Either this or it was totally faked as maybe she has some 'higher aspirations' for something else...

If however she was in fact totally sincere about this it shows she is/was never a 'gun owner' in the formal sense of the word. She was a 'gun possessor' with no real connection to the 'gun culture' or anything vaguely connected to it.

The part I found interesting was at about 1:16 when the reported said 'while Han could have legally sold her gun she chose to turn them over to police specifically because she wanted the weapons out of circulation'.

'Out of circulation'? They were not even IN circulation.

I agree in spirit, but yes, I do believe a killer can be a victim too. Perhaps we should consider that instead of ONLY blaming the shooter.

Others I think bear some of the burden. It doesn't justify anything, but still a factor.
There's no shortage of people who believe that.

There is a shortage of people who believe in upholding standards.

That kid was a trash human being. There is nothing that happened to him anywhere that predicts what he did. I feel sorry for his grandma and the children who died. He can roast in a jet fuel fire in hell for eternity as far I am concerned.

I do not accept the premise that anyone has burden of responsibility than the person who in fact chose to commit mass murder.
100%

I've made poor decisions throughout my life, and you know who was responsible for those outcomes? - me.
Same for my wife and I. We made mistakes when we were young, we took responsibility for our mistakes, and we built a good life. It was not easy but also not impossible.

Life has never been easy and nothing worth having is ever supposed to be easy.

Last Edited:
It seems that most of our efforts to fight the gun grabs are in response to some piece of legislation, ballot intiative, media narrative, etc. To me it feels like we are trying to patch holes where we find vermin sneaking in, instead of proactively building or maintaining the house before they get in. What if we were to put ourselves in their shoes and anticipate what the gun grabbers are going to do ahead of time? How could we use this exercise to proactively blunt their future efforts at grabbing guns?
My simple fix is to......

ELECT the RIGHT PEOPLE in the first place.

BUT, But, but.....
I must admit that.......
Finding the right people is sometimes difficult (more difficult when the candidates are ____________). Yeah....... sometimes it's like picking from the "special ed class".

Aloha, Mark

It seems that most of our efforts to fight the gun grabs are in response to some piece of legislation, ballot intiative, media narrative, etc. To me it feels like we are trying to patch holes where we find vermin sneaking in, instead of proactively building or maintaining the house before they get in. What if we were to put ourselves in their shoes and anticipate what the gun grabbers are going to do ahead of time? How could we use this exercise to proactively blunt their future efforts at grabbing guns?
I'd approach this from a different angle.
History says the cops will be the ones to come grab your guns. You can get ahead of it by everyone demanding an answer from LE as to when/if they will stop enforcing unconstitutional dictates. Putting LE on the hot seat right now is vital, IMO. No enforcement, no tyranny.
Imagine if departments across this land started standing up and announcing they will never enforce anything unconstitutional...all the corrupt politicians be damned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top