JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The other autopsy I posted was with a 9mm Black Talon. Nothing special but no other video of actual bullet brand specific autopsy video for handguns I could find. Very educational, real world ballistic medium.

Didn't clink on the link ... seen enough gunshot wounds or death caused by gunshot to really want to watch.

That said ... Seeing just what a certain size of shot , bullet design or caliber , placement of shot etc ... can do to the human body is very educating.
Watch a video like this can be uncomfortable , but can also put to test some arguments for using "X" caliber or "Y" bullet styles etc ..
Just how often will you get to see the actual results of a gunshot wound on a human?
( not often or ever I hope ... )
Andy

Agree, no point to watching the video.

Don't get shot.

I used to work shock/trauma transfusion medicine for a long while at Boston teaching hospitals (over a decade) and have read a bunch of papers in regards to survivable gunshot wounds, including close range shotgun.

I'd read to learn the nature of the injuries, vascular/organ/tissue damage, resultant coagulopathy etc so that we could better predict how to support cases. Then we could stay ahead, plus help guide perfusion, as need be.

Each case is different, however there is quite a bit of crossover to treating other traumatic injuries. Worst cases-maternal exanguination at delivery. Have worked several of those now where mom survived, requiring several HUNDRED transfusions...

No point really in discussing gunshot wounds I've seen, as it's from a completely different perspective to what we need to know.

Don't get shot.

If you need to defend yourself, do so until the threat is eliminated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top