JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't click.
I wonder why an autopsy would be necessary?
Just spitballin here but I'd think that the cause of death would be rather obvious.

There? Agree, education probably, may have been legal. Either way it's extremely helpful for students.

Here all gunshot fatalities go to autopsy, all death due to questionable circumstances as well, along with a bunch of other criteria.

Didn't clink on the link ... seen enough gunshot wounds or death caused by gunshot to really want to watch.

That said ... Seeing just what a certain size of shot , bullet design or caliber , placement of shot etc ... can do to the human body is very educating.
Watch a video like this can be uncomfortable , but can also put to test some arguments for using "X" caliber or "Y" bullet styles etc ..
Just how often will you get to see the actual results of a gunshot wound on a human?
( not often or ever I hope ... )
Andy

you made me spit coffee out my nose!! :s0140:
I have learned to be careful eating or drinking while I peruse this group. Couple times I almost choked when I would run across one of Stomper's unexpected lines while reading some thread. I kept thinking how would I explain this at work if I run out of the office choking on something while this site is up on my computer. :eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top