JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shotgun training = suck, I didn't buy a rifle :)
Actually, I lost all my rifles in an unfortunate boating accident ⛵
While diving to try and retrieve them, I did however find a slightly rusted Maverick 88, hence the need for some training.

Last Edited:
Attention class.....
Let me introduce you to our newest Defensive Shotgun Instructor......
joe-biden-2-thumbs-up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Y'all got my attention.

I don't offer a scheduled shotgun class, as it doesn't generate enough interest.

A couple of years ago people on here wanted one, so I put one on the schedule on days that were requested...when it came time, no one signed up.

I offered one last year and had 3 show.

Am willing to do it again if there's enough interest, or can do a private class.

That 1301 will be a good one for the Rolling Thunder drill!

If 501 miles counts for you a "near" I thought the class at Thunder Ranch was well worth the time. Three days, good drills, plenty of interaction working with others. Glad I attended. Givens sometimes goes to FAS but doesn't look like it is on his 2022 schedule.

Y'all got my attention.

I don't offer a scheduled shotgun class, as it doesn't generate enough interest.

A couple of years ago people on here wanted one, so I put one on the schedule on days that were requested...when it came time, no one signed up.

I offered one last year and had 3 show.

Am willing to do it again if there's enough interest, or can do a private class.

That 1301 will be a good one for the Rolling Thunder drill!
@titsonritz you willing to partake in this? I'm down for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top