JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Some people are always a few months behind...

Just wait till they reach March of 2013 and hear that Feinstein has declared it legal to hunt humans with high capacity magazines.

We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.

Some people are always a few months behind...

Just wait till they reach March of 2013 and hear that Feinstein has declared it legal to hunt humans with high capacity magazines.

I saw a numbnut in a comment section make a similar statement - all I could do was shake my head.

Why do these people seem to think that even the legality of owning a fully automatic M-16 would somehow make murder legal?

I saw a numbnut in a comment section make a similar statement - all I could do was shake my head.

Why do these people seem to think that even the legality of owning a fully automatic M-16 would somehow make murder legal?
People are stupid and gullible.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR