JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry to (respectfully) inform you that you don't understand human nature, and that we live in a world where FACTS DO NOT MATTER. If they did, the world wouldn't be in the state that it is.....

Now you're partly getting it! Imagery is powerful, but so are catchy phrases...

(For examole)

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

No one died when Clinton lied!

Dump Trump!

KKK & NRA, no more fascist USA!

Now something we can use...

2A F'n A
And I agree with you, btw for the most part. Wasn't blowing you off.

honestly I cant say I would put pro second signs on my property, with the dims ratcheting up of the hate, the leftoids may destroy my property if unattended

I wear mostly pro 2nd Tshirts daily.....but instead of unattended property, now you confront ME........and they do!

Well.... do tell!
pretty much only go to the grocery store and hardware, yet invariably someone will make a comment about my tshirts , usually along the lines arent you scared wearing that tshirt in todays times you might get attacked, I smile and say come at me, true story my checkout girls know its coming when they see me in line
few weeks ago a shopper called leo because I was in the grocery store parking lot and my conceal carry flashed when my jacket blew open, I come out of the store leo see's thats its me waved and talked to the woman reporting me

I admit my shirts are provocative... pro second ammendment text .....black guns matter......, etc etc but if my T's provoke the way they do I cant bring myself to put signs on my lawn
gunt.jpg

Last Edited:
Advertisements Facts:

You have two to three seconds to get ones attention and less then ten to convince them.
( juries work off of this same theory, and is why you see more flair then fact in many trials.)

Case in point this pic... it says allot to many of us, without ever saying anything. Thats how its works and how its
successful.
F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-sbCb3nrx4jM%2FTl-omj3TCzI%2FAAAAAAAAAWQ%2FEZMmsJTu6MI%2Fs1600%2FUnicorn.jpg

when I wear the same shirt I only get the grimaced scowls .....jeesh
possibly I am uglier than you? :D

I probably think it's me being an old fart and the younger krowd thinking damn that old Caveman is cool for wearing that shirt.
I don't know if you give people that look that you're going to throat punch him after they look at your cool shirt they tend to scurry while scowling. LOL

Last Edited:
Exactly, 1A first

Oh & just noticed where you hang yet hat, that has a lot to do with it...
The ones who approach you with a calm temperament usually want to learn about your stance so teach them that the 2A is more important than the 1A.
caveman I dont hang my hat in Portland thats a decoy:D,
I dont think its any one from the interwebbys business where I live...I do live in the sticks and can legally shoot in my yard

Advertisements Facts:

You have two to three seconds to get ones attention and less then ten to convince them.
( juries work off of this same theory, and is why you see more flair then fact in many trials.)

Case in point this pic... it says allot to many of us, without ever saying anything. Thats how its works and how its
successful.
View attachment 477361

That picture immediately says to me.... "I hope that horse doesn't drop a load of road apples right now!" :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top