JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not to go new round. 277 fury 145gr 3000 FPS from 16" barrel, kick like 308.
Sig Cross rifle in chassis weight only 6.2 lb.
Or otherwise stick with 308 :)

What do you mean you can't justify it? It fits in a short action where the other two will not. See how easy that was? :D
I may use the two rifles I have every other year to hunt with - these two should easily last past my life. For deer I choose other cartridges like 7x57. I cannot justify another rifle just to put in the back of a safe. I have some rifles already I haven't shot in over a decade. If I came across a 358 Winchester cheaply that I liked I might pick it up but I have never seen a cheap 358 Winchester that I liked. So I cant justify a 358 right now when what I have I am happy with. A few ounces can be saved elsewhere.

...or maybe a writing comprehesion probelm, because when you write; "I may use the two rifles I have every other year to hunt with - these two should easily last past my life. ", it aludes to you owning only two rifles.

...or maybe a writing comprehesion probelm, because when you write; "I may use the two rifles I have every other year to hunt with - these two should easily last past my life. ", it aludes to you owning only two rifles.
I will stick with my writing and the fact "I" cant lustify gettiog a 358 -winchester right now.

...buy me, buy me, buy me....

1588874538987.png

...:D

BLR Black Label Takedown in .308. Has 16.25" barrel. Loaded and ready to go it's a shade under 8 lbs. Forget the exact weight now. Have a lighter scope I may put on it to shave a few more ounces off of it.

Great rifle and caliber. I love my 358 BLR in the timber...
Yeah, I'm kind of thinking about that one, too, but I'm also on a Savage 99 / 300 Savage kick, along with still wanting a 336 in .30-30 with a 1-4X scope and/or an 80's/90's Model 7 in 7mm-08 with a 2-7X scope...so....confused as usual. :confused: ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top