JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a TC Encore 14" 308 pistol that I am thinking of changing into a shoulder stock for the same goal as your.
...waitaminute....isn't the Encore, the version of the T/C that HAS the shoulder stock on it?

...like this...

1589133026108.png

I think you're going to be very happy with your new BLR TD. The levergun is fast handling, Take Downs are the champ at utility, and the 308 is a great round. We have 2 semis, a bolt, and the old light lever M88.

You want to shoot all day? Take a hefty semi with a adjustable gas system and a good adjustable brake.

You want to really stretch the range? Take a accurate bolt with as much scope as you can buy and carry.

When you're scrambling screes, hunting above tree line use your ultralight carbon fiber sheep rig.

If you're gonna stalk hunt, hunt from horse back, prowl the brush or even still hunt the bottoms, take a lever with a light fixed scope and irons.

My proverbial 'Only One' choice, just might be your recent choice. Congratulations, enjoy the heck out of her! Let us know how that 16 inch barrel points and shoots. Lol I'll bet shes a fire breather.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top