JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
389970_10150540923266007_1731051348_n.jpg

389970_10150540923266007_1731051348_n.jpg

"ATTENTION"...............PUT DOWN THE PURSE and lean into your shot......lol
Haha, give me some credit, this was my very first time ever firing a real gun. Btw, I was leaning into the shot before pressing the trigger - didn't expect this much push from it.
I don't know the exact name, but it's one of those guns where you have to measure gunpowder, and the bullet is a metal ball wrapped in a piece of cloth dropped down the barrel.

Haha, give me some credit, this was my very first time ever firing a real gun. Btw, I was leaning into the shot before pressing the trigger - didn't expect this much push from it.
I don't know the exact name, but it's one of those guns where you have to measure gunpowder, and the bullet is a metal ball wrapped in a piece of cloth dropped down the barrel.

Very cool and good for you for getting out and shooting a unique gun :cool:

It's called a muzzle-loader, and can be a bit of a surprise, to say the least, for a person to shoot as their first ever shooting experience.

I'm going to keep my mouf shut now and go and so some more loading for my ol' High Wall..

tac

andyward.jpg
After looking around a bit the only picture I have of me shooting , is the one I use as my Avatar.
So Here it is.
I'm shooting my Hawken at a gong on the trail walk at my club.
Andy

273647[/ATTACH]

Last Edited:
You shoulda said "It's a 'possibles bag', ya piker!". lol
nice

Shooting my $100 BSA Intl MkII with one-off prone stock.

upload_2016-3-13_15-47-28.png

The original owner, a many-times county champ was very suspicious of the original stock configuration whereby the forend screw actually went into the barrel. He was certain that pulling on the single-point sling bent the barrel [yea, right# so he went to night school for a year to learn about ergonomics, came home one night and made that right there. It has an Anschutz under-forend rail, but the butt-plate unit is home-made.

It shoots very well, even with eighty-eight trillion rounds down it.

tac

Last Edited:
First rounds with new pistol:

First 29 rounds (13 & 16 Mag) @ 7 yards
image.jpeg

@ 10 yards using ammo can as support: 10 rounds
image.jpeg

10 yards, bench as support: 10 rounds
image.jpeg

Gun shoots great!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class