JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A pal shooting my K31 with the latest version of Swiss Products P/S diopter sight set. I added a Gehmann IV front sight unit, as I shoot at other size targets than the regulation Swiss versions - VERY hard to find here in yUK -

I started my interest in shooting Swiss schtuff on vacation from school back in '64, and have never stopped. They are such beautiful pieces of machinery.

tac

Took my 308 and my 556 SPR out to the mountains to stretch them out on black friday (full size ipsc targets at 1005 and 612, 50% ipsc flapper target at 325).
23522581440_415e147c3f_b.jpg

IPSC target at 1000 yards (7/10 hits).
23817912085_7e65837bd3_b.jpg

The highlight of my day was a 2nd round hit on a spray paint can at 1000 yards.
23191102603_807b96bcd3_b.jpg

Thort you'd like to see what kind of revolver that LOOKS like a modern revolver is permitted on mainland UK, bearing mind that in Northern Ireland they can have the same kinds of handgun that you can...

The guy who makes these abominations is a former national pistol shooter.

tac

Last Edited:
Thort you'd like to see what kind of revolver that LOOKS like a modern revolver is permitted on mainland UK, bearing mind that in Northern Ireland hey can have the same kinds of handgun that you can...

The guy who makes these abominations is a former national pistol shooter.

tac
tac, what is that? I "watched" the video and saw some curiously tiny holes at the front of the cylinder.. then I clicked on a vid of a Canadian actually shooting one and it seemed like he was actually making holes on a paper target..

Ah take a step backwards 168 years of so and what do we have, a new black powder revolver!
It's kinda confusing.. I clicked on their website and it says "blank firing guns" of different calibers.. yet if you click on "ammunition", they sell actual "recommended" ammunition, not just blanks.
The .357 ammo is a 97% one shot stopper!

My post shows the UK-mainland legal MUZZLE-loading version - it uses #209 shotgun primers to set off a 3gr charge of Herco, shooting a 148gr wad cutter. For this we pay around $1100.

The Canadian in the next clip is shooting a REAL cartridge revolver.

tac

Last Edited:
It's kinda confusing.. I clicked on their website and it says "blank firing guns" of different calibers.. yet if you click on "ammunition", they sell actual "recommended" ammunition, not just blanks.
The .357 ammo is a 97% one shot stopper!

The maker of THIS UK-mainland legal revolver is Alan Westlake, who buys in the Alpha revolvers and converts them into muzzle-loaders. The original makers of this revolver have absolutely nothing to do with him, apart from selling him the revolver and a part-finished cylinder ready to convert into a muzzle-loading cylinder - he does all that.

tac

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads