JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Jim Tedesco of the Office of Emergency Management in Paramus, N.J., told the media about 11:15 p.m. that the gunman fired a single round from a rifle before escaping the mall. He remained at large. No one was injured, officials said."

Seen any "On - Line" .22lr for less than .15 a round lately?:s0131::s0131::s0131:

Jack...:cool:
Last week I bought 550 rds for about $25.00 (after tax) last week at a Vancouver Wal*Mart.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Well, well, well......so the ministry of truth this morning is reporting that the guy was "depressed and his place of employment said that he was not acting like himself"....As with all the other shooters, I'm going all-in and betting that the guy was on psychoactive drugs for anxiety and depression. When are we going to start question the link between these drugs and people going off the rails? I'm also betting money that the media and big pharma will bury this faster than a hound dog with a new bone.

That mall is a Westfield mall....gun free zone.

Armed citizens fight crime, shoot back

Three armed robbers are dead in two different shootings, one in Pennsylvania yesterday and the other in Ohio over the weekend, and the most accurate way to sum things up appears to be "they had it coming" for committing their crimes in places that weren't "gun free zones."

<broken link removed>

glad gunman didn't do serious damage, hope this one dies out fast.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

That mall is a Westfield mall....gun free zone.

Armed citizens fight crime, shoot back

Three armed robbers are dead in two different shootings, one in Pennsylvania yesterday and the other in Ohio over the weekend, and the most accurate way to sum things up appears to be "they had it coming" for committing their crimes in places that weren't "gun free zones."

<broken link removed>
The mall in Vancouver is supposed to be gun free? I haven't seen a sign advising customers of that in years. Maybe that's because I very seldom (less than a couple times a year) go there. We do go to Outback though and no signs there.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top