JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pretty sure Seattle Firearms Academy has a 360* range they use for some classes, but I've never heard of a shooting house that's open to the public.

I think in Seattle they're is a Simunition shoot house available though.

Im quite sure 10-15 of us could purchase and haul enough supplies up to Salmonberry and use the quarry (natural backstop for 3/4s of it) and do one up. Ive been thinking about doing a two room kill house for a while now with stationary steel targets and cardboard bystanders.. But if its just me the set up time would be ridiculous so Ive always talked myself out of it.

Just a thought.

Im quite sure 10-15 of us could purchase and haul enough supplies up to Salmonberry and use the quarry (natural backstop for 3/4s of it) and do one up. Ive been thinking about doing a two room kill house for a while now with stationary steel targets and cardboard bystanders.. But if its just me the set up time would be ridiculous so Ive always talked myself out of it.

Just a thought.

Same thought, bad part after you put a bunch of time and money, someone would come and screw it up

While it isn't live fire, there are a few AirSoft places in Portland and Seattle that have nice house configurations. It is even force on force. If you use it as training, and ignore the BS it can help your skills. Especially if you purchase an airsoft rifle/pistol that matches what you use for real.

I know someone who has access to one and I am lucky enough to get invited along to use it. Its an eye opening experience. The property owner built a new house and left the old house standing for just this purpose. You would be surprised at how many walls your bullet will penetrate. There is alot of potential for friendly fire accidents in a shoothouse.

I know someone who has access to one and I am lucky enough to get invited along to use it. Its an eye opening experience. The property owner built a new house and left the old house standing for just this purpose. You would be surprised at how many walls your bullet will penetrate. There is alot of potential for friendly fire accidents in a shoothouse.

Penetration, definitely something that you don't get a feel for with Airsoft practice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top