JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just one more to add to the 'do stupid things, win stupid prizes' category.

Gal goes on a crime spree. Cops pursue. Dobad takes off on foot, shooting at cops on the move. Cop in a car being shot at uses the car to end the pursuit.

Good job! The cops go home, her who cares!

Am I completely senile/crazy, or is that an old, white, Studebaker Avanti stopped at the intersection where the perp and cops turn right? At the very start of the vid. :eek:

Some lawyer somewhere is just licking his chops...unequal use of force or some dagblasted thing more than likely.

She was just trying to turn in the handgun is all, don't you see, and just wanted it to be safe and empty...

-Good job LEO's! Y'all deserve to go home safe each & every single day.

I'm hoping that if some deuschnoodle lawyer does attempt to bring a suit against the city, that the judge tosses there a$$ out.

You call that running? I felt sorry for the car. Never bring a gun to a car fight and never go full retread. Her prison name will forever be speedbump or bumper. I always wondered what sound a sack of sh!t made if it was hit by a car. Don't bother running, you will just die "tired". Only thing missing was the audio of the officer shouting "YEEHAW!" Or "This is the police, stop or I won't." Have to stop the 1-liners...can't stop laughing...The deer in the headlights look was precious. Oh, no you didn't!
:s0039: :s0140:

Not to thread steal, but for you younger folks, the Studebaker Avanti came out in 1963 and lasted about a year.
It came with a 289cid, 240hp V-8. A Paxton Super charger was an option! :D You may have guessed that I love these things!

IMG_0832.JPG IMG_0833.JPG

Much more interesting than an evil, fat chick getting rolled over! :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR