JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You call that running? I felt sorry for the car. Never bring a gun to a car fight and never go full retread. Her prison name will forever be speedbump or bumper. I always wondered what sound a sack of sh!t made if it was hit by a car. Don't bother running, you will just die "tired". Only thing missing was the audio of the officer shouting "YEEHAW!" Or "This is the police, stop or I won't." Have to stop the 1-liners...can't stop laughing...The deer in the headlights look was precious. Oh, no you didn't!
:s0039: :s0140:

Yeah, Sweetheart! You are never going to be a sprinter! ;)

I suppose now all cars should be banned.

Well, Kruejl, you had better believe that the antis have a long term agenda to pry us out of our cars and trucks!!! Mobility = Freedom!!! :mad:

If someone is willing to and indeed shooting at a law enforcement officer ... I don't want to imagine what they would do to a unarmed citizen.
They have shown that they are very dangerous and are willing to use any means to get what they want.
All I really have to say is : A excellent way to avoid getting shot or hurt is not to be a criminal.
Andy

Last Edited:
Good eyes @Sgt Nambu!! It is indeed an Avanti. Possibly one of the later Avanti IIs but definitely an Avanti.

Read the quotes from her aunt in this article. A little different perspective than the families of some of the other "victims".
EXCLUSIVE: Madison Dickson's family speaks out

Thanks for posting that link - a completely different view from this family than we usually see. These people know their daughter/niece, etc. was a criminal and didn't make a single excuse for her. They didn't blame the cops for doing what they had to do. In fact, they apologized to anyone she had hurt in the process. That right there says something radically different about these folks than the gang-banger's families that always blame the 'murderous cops' for killing they sweet innocent little babies who ain't did nothin wrong, nevah. They just be out mindin they own business, you know, buildin a new chidren's shelter when evil whitey roll up on em and start unleashing they racist murderin. An he only have that gun to protect hisself from the evil po-lice.

Instead this family had this to say: McBroom said she forgives officers on the scene that day, saying she knew they had a job to do. Wow, what a difference.

There was one other quote out of that article that did grab my attention though:

Until this week when police say she obtained a gun and started associating with possible members of the Irish Mob.

Couple of questions on that one - first, there's still an "Irish Mob"?? And they exist in Oklahoma?? Really??

Thanks for posting that link - a completely different view from this family than we usually see. These people know their daughter/niece, etc. was a criminal and didn't make a single excuse for her. They didn't blame the cops for doing what they had to do. In fact, they apologized to anyone she had hurt in the process. That right there says something radically different about these folks than the gang-banger's families that always blame the 'murderous cops' for killing they sweet innocent little babies who ain't did nothin wrong, nevah. They just be out mindin they own business, you know, buildin a new chidren's shelter when evil whitey roll up on em and start unleashing they racist murderin. An he only have that gun to protect hisself from the evil po-lice.

Instead this family had this to say: McBroom said she forgives officers on the scene that day, saying she knew they had a job to do. Wow, what a difference.

There was one other quote out of that article that did grab my attention though:

Until this week when police say she obtained a gun and started associating with possible members of the Irish Mob.

Couple of questions on that one - first, there's still an "Irish Mob"?? And they exist in Oklahoma?? Really??
Honestly. It saddens me when someone takes this set of life choices because I look at my kids and see them there I don't think mine will but their parents probably didn't think so either.

She earned what happened to her but it is still sad. Sad when a black kid makes the same decisions too.

Honestly. It saddens me when someone takes this set of life choices because I look at my kids and see them there I don't think mine will but their parents probably didn't think so either.

She earned what happened to her but it is still sad. Sad when a black kid makes the same decisions too.

Agreed, very sad that any of this happens. But equally infuriating when family defend bad choices/actions and blame those tasked with stopping them. It would be great if none of that was needed, but alas, we live in a broken world.

Good job! The cops go home, her who cares!

Am I completely senile/crazy, or is that an old, white, Studebaker Avanti stopped at the intersection where the perp and cops turn right? At the very start of the vid. :eek:

It looks like an Avanti but I am not positive. One of my best friends co-founded Delta Camshaft and designed and machined the cam for the fastest Avanti ever that made...201 plus miles per hour.

Brutus Out

Yeah that black mother of that thug who got shot up in PDX standing in front of the cameras demanding more info from the PO-lice on his death..... she doesn't even have half the sense it takes to be embarrassed for herself.

Lady, your son committed armed robbery, car-jacked a vehicle, broke into and hid in a private residence, and got shot fighting the police.... you think there's "more info" being covered up in the "murder" of your lil' baby-bubblegum?

:rolleyes:

Yeah that black mother of that thug who got shot up in PDX standing in front of the cameras demanding more info from the PO-lice on his death..... she doesn't even have half the sense it takes to be embarrassed for herself.

Lady, your son committed armed robbery, car-jacked a vehicle, broke into and hid in a private residence, and got shot fighting the police.... you think there's "more info" being covered up in the "murder" of your lil' baby-bubblegum?

Funny, she's the one I had in mind when I responded ;)

It would be nice to see that on the news. It would be a good example of how someone should act. But the news will never show that side to support the police doing there job :mad:

The guys wife made him sell it so she could have a new kitchen.
I should have traded him for it, then I only would have been out the materials cost, but I was just starting out in the remodeling business and couldn't justify the expense.

Yes! You beat me to it Stomp! I sat here and had a nuclear, megaton, efin hissy fit, yesterday when that ************** called the officer a "blood thirsty, viscious, monster," arrrrrrrg!:mad:

The guys wife made him sell it so she could have a new kitchen.
I should have traded him for it, then I only would have been out the materials cost, but I was just starting out in the remodeling business and couldn't justify the expense.

Um.....sell my Avanti....so you can have a new kitchen? Oh no hon, you need to save your money for the divorce lawyer! Are ya reading me baby? :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top