JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got some CT grips for my Dan Wesson CCO, and I'm hoping someone could sight them for me. I'll provide the ammo and the shooting range (Portland Pistol and Rifle Club). My gun club only has 21 ft lanes so if you'd rather go to your gun club I'm fine with that too. :)

Min Qualifications:

Be a better shot than me. (not too difficult :D)

Have experience sighting (preferably with CT grips)

Be able to sight them with 50 rounds

You're welcome to bring your own guns/ammo. They have 50 ft lanes for .22's. Please send me a PM if you're interested! I am leaving the house for now, but will be back in a couple hours and can reply then. THanks!

I have a set of CT's on one of my 1911's as well but I would not call myself a sharp shooter. 21ft is a good distance to sight in laser grips FWIW. Use the iron sights at further range. My Ct's seem to drift everytime I have to change the battery so it might be better to sight them in yourself. If your gun's iron sights are setup for a 6 O'clock hold you can get them pretty close by aligning your laser to the top of your front sight at a set distance. It will not shoot in the same place with a 21ft range on a 50ft range or 25 yard range if it's sighted in at any of the ranges. The reason I recomend sighting them in at the 21ft range is because that is where they are going to be of the best use in a real defensive shooting situation.

If your iron sights are dialed in properly, just adjust the CT at home using the 21 foot distance. Just set the laser to the top of the front post, and you're done

If your iron sights are dialed in properly, just adjust the CT at home using the 21 foot distance. Just set the laser to the top of the front post, and you're done

I've done this already, I guess it's good enough for self defense. I was thinking about the trouble I had trying to sight a 22 rifle, but I guess this is quite a bit different.

Thanks guys. :s0155:

if your fixed sites are close or on for your shooting, then using the 2 allen wrench provided site the little redot at the same point you aim at. One will do up / down and the other L / R. Using a point some 20-25' away, recommend inside your home. (down a hall or largest /longest room). NO AMMO in gun.. You will be on target +/- 6" and this will work on any 21-25' shot.. Please note.. however.. the lazer must be securely mounted and all tight.. Oh, and remember the batteries and spacer.. thanks, Sandy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews