JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted a way to have another firearm in the car but in a locked safe. There isnt a ton of room for a traditional safe safe that could handle a rifle in my car. So I went with a sub 2000 in a Shotlock solovault. The sub2000 happens to fit nicely in the shotgun quick access safe. A crow bar could get at it but at least it would limit a casual theft or even go unnoticed

Its not too obvious from the back.

IDQA1AS.jpg

76TjV26.jpg

https://www.shotlock.com/ShotLock_Shotgun.php

Q3szRQ8.jpg

Last Edited:
Very cool setup man. Just a word of warning, as a long gun (at least in Washington) it would not be legal to have it loaded in your vehicle even with a concealed carry permit.

A crow bar?

Break a window. Pop the trunk. Take your gun? :s0092:

well, it is in a safe which is bolted to the frame of the car. The gun is wider than the openings in the side of the safe so you cant pull it out without breaking the frame of the gun. I dont think someone could rip if off by hand.

The "See something, Say something" policy requires us to report your installation of this nefarious device directly to the department of injustice!!
Oh, I forgot. that's not the rule . . . YET!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

The "See something, Say something" policy requires us to report your installation of this nefarious device directly to the department of injustice!!
Oh, I forgot. that's not the rule . . . YET!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

unfortunately since I took that photo I lost my car in a boating accident.

Double plus good for 2 great ideas.

Thank you for not resorting to a sheetmetal box bolus!

Looks sharp and even more low profile soon.

I am working out the same thing for my Maro after my build. But I really like yours, if only I had the same kind of design!

Oh put a old painted training mag in the mag well during your normal daily drive so you dont get dust in your magwell.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top