JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This harridan dreams about the NFL refusing to play until there is an assault weapon and magazine ban?

Whether the NFL plays or not is a lot more important to her than it is to me. Would that mean I'd have to not watch the NFL if I want to keep my dangerous, deadly rifles?

I can live with that
Or, as reported in the Babylon Bee, the U S Women's soccer team vowing to boycott scoring goals until racism is eliminated.

Or, as reported in the Babylon Bee, the U S Women's soccer team vowing to boycott scoring goals until racism is eliminated.
PROOF! :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

Boycott scoring.JPG

Let's make shooting people illegal. The same plan has worked sooo well with the war on drugs.

And keep voting for pandering douchewagons who like to give up real-estate downtown for occupation and defund law enforcement.

Let BLM, Antifa and virtue-posturing woke-sters call the shots for everyone.

What can possibly go wrong?

This harridan dreams about the NFL refusing to play until there is an assault weapon and magazine ban?

Whether the NFL plays or not is a lot more important to her than it is to me. Would that mean I'd have to not watch the NFL if I want to keep my dangerous, deadly rifles?

I can live with that
Completely agree; the more politicized sports gets, the smaller the audience.

From Twitter: @Brick_Suit Aug 6

Enough debate. Get it already. It protects you and everyone in the community. It's been proven scientifically, mathematically and statistically to increase safety. The chances of side effects or accidents are statistically irrelevant. Quit being selfish and go purchase a firearm!

Claim by the clueless gramma:

"We recently applauded the news that background checks, passed in Washington state in 2014, have saved hundreds of lives."

Would like to see some small shred of evidence of that claim. One of the commenters provided quite the opposite view:

"The annual FBI Uniform Crime Report shows for Washington State the following for homicide by firearm:

2014 - 94 (WA Universal Background Checks Law)
2015 - 141
2016 - 127 (WA Red Flag Law)
2017 - 134
2018 - 138
2019 - 135 (WA Safe Storage Law)
2020 - 302

An unbiased examination of data shows no significant reduction in homicides by gun following the passage of gun control laws. The same is true for assaults with a firearm. It's increased most years."

View attachment 1001860
Here in UK, taking away just 103,000 legally-owned TARGET-SHOOTING handguns [no hunting with handguns here in UK] back in 1997/8 had a result alright.

Totally unconnected in any way to our gun-grab, but firearms-related crime instantly began to climb - up to a unprecedented high in 2009 - and has remained much the same since.

The comments are definitely worth more than the article, and I doubt that popular media will allow comment sections like that for much longer. Really doesn't do one well to write a persuasive when 85% of comments dissent the proposals of the article.

My personal solution to gun crimes and such, make people's lives better. I understand that's a big off-topic, but a good start would be to adopt schooling practices that emphasize employment opportunities and life skills. Teach kids a trade if they don't want to be a bureaucrat, but teach them how to do their own darn taxes!

Would anyone really expect anything other than what was written from the Seattle Times? it's kind of like listening to anything from Komo 4 news in Seattle. Constant fear mongering, virtue signaling an anti-gun propaganda.

The comments are definitely worth more than the article, and I doubt that popular media will allow comment sections like that for much longer. Really doesn't do one well to write a persuasive when 85% of comments dissent the proposals of the article.

My personal solution to gun crimes and such, make people's lives better. I understand that's a big off-topic, but a good start would be to adopt schooling practices that emphasize employment opportunities and life skills. Teach kids a trade if they don't want to be a bureaucrat, but teach them how to do their own darn taxes!
There are too many people in this country, we are constantly importing more that do not have jobs and are always going to rely on handouts from the government (Thus the reason the Dems want to import them because they most likely will increase their voter base and keep them in power) Until we realize there will never be enough jobs for the amount of people out there we are never going to actually start being able to fix the problem. But as long as there are opportunistic selfish self-centered people in government that call the shots nothings going to change.

I had to laugh at this part. What an idiotic idea. People have already stopped watching NFL for their own reasons and I don't think anyone is so addicted to it as to even care whether they play or not.

The bio line of the author at the end of the column explains a lot: "She is a retired clinical psychologist..."
Just a personal observation, it seems more times than not these psychologists are more screwed up than their own patients. The blind leading the blind...

The bio line of the author at the end of the column explains a lot: "She is a retired clinical psychologist..."
Just a personal observation, it seems more times than not these psychologists are more screwed up than their own patients. The blind leading the blind...
I dated a psychology major. She turned out to be full blown nutzoid.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top