JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They could have mimicked the female hammer thrower chick and just boycotted gold medals.

Classic overachievers, or RRRrrrACISTS one-upping the black woman?
Don't let them back into our country if they feel that way! I agree true racism is bad but that is not what they are really fighting for. They are just jumping on the bandwagon like so many other woke ja_koffs...

OK add to my original statement that there are jobs available but the owners can't possibly expect anyone to want to do them based off what they are willing to pay because they themselves (businesses) are hurting or simply don't wanna pay out a decent wage. And this goes back to my immigrant comment about people coming in who are willing to work for dirt thus driving down the wage earning of anyone else who's looking for a job.
The element of society that is responsible for the highest per capita violent crime doesn't want to work a job anyway. This claim about "if only jobs paid more" is debunked before it gets off the starting line because other groups of people in the same socio-economic status don't commit violent crime at the same rate as this element does. When your culture demeans working hard in school and glorifies the gangsta/drug dealer lifestyle, it's not surprising what happens next.

That point was proven not that long ago in Seattle when a shooting event occurred and both men involved (they were shooting at each other but in typical gang fashion managed to hit people but not sho they were aiming for) were felons with long rap sheets.
In that case, perhaps they should hold a......

"Felon Day At The Range Event"

How the hell do you intend to gather support?

Say it this way.....
The event is meant to increase accuracy for the Felon who has not had much of an opportunity to learn how to shoot straight and/or hit what they are aiming at. That is, until now. Yeah.....think of the event as doing the public a big favor.

Huh?

Well, the public does NOT wish for any more innocent bystanders to be accidentally shot, hurt, or harmed.

Right.

So.....teaching Felons and helping them to develop better accuracy will help with that problem. Not to mention safe gun handling skills will also be taught.

No ID's or warrant checks will be conducted. Free targets and free practice ammo will be provided. This a strictly a.....NO POLICE ALLOWED event. Felons could feel SAFE while honing their skills.

Who will be the instructors?

Top instructors from ANTIFA and #BLM will be standing by to assist all day long.

Come and enjoy a day of fellowship and fun.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I can/could imagine that most of the funding will come from G. Soros and the Democratic Party of Seattle.

Last Edited:
In that case, perhaps we should hold a......

"Felon Day At The Range Event"

How that hell do you intend to gather support?

Say it this way.....
The event is meant to increase accuracy for the Felon who has not had much of an opportunity to learn how to shoot straight and/or hit what they are aiming at. That is, until now. Yeah.....think of the event as doing the public a big favor.

Huh?

Well, the public does NOT wish for anymore innocent bystanders to be accidently shot, hurt or harmed.

Right.

So.....teaching and developing accuracy (along with safe gun handling skills) to Felons will help with that problem.

No ID's or warrant checks will be conducted. Free targets and free practice ammo will be provided. This a strictly a.....NO POLICE ALLOWED event. They could feel SAFE while honing their skills.

Who will be the instructors?

Top instructors from ANTIFA and #BLM will be standing by to assist all day long.

Come and enjoy a day of fun and relaxation.

Aloha, Mark
It would be more effective at reducing crime to hold a "shoot a felon at the range, day."

Before even spending the 10s no 100s of millions of dollars......Let's ask the great one, Carnac The Magnificent.

And as a reminder to everyone......
This envelope has been kept in a hermetically sealed envelope, in a mayonnaise jar, kept in a safe at Funk and Wagnall's until noon today. NO ONE knows the contents of this envelope. But.......you and your mystic and borderline divine powers will ascertain the answer......having NEVER BEFORE seen the question.

View attachment 1008081

Criminals be Criminals

And now he tears open the envelope and reads the question......

"What is the #1 cause of the rampant gun violence in America's streets?"

Aloha, Mark
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of the antis...

"We all can do more to stop gun violence"

Well I don't know what "gun violence" is..but...

I do know that using the same so-called "solution" of bans , restrictions , requirements and the like that have been pushed and issued for decades , haven't worked.

It ain't a solution...if the problem still exists.
If you want the same results...keep on doing as you always have done.
If you want different results...try different methods.
Andy

I read through the article (and the comments). Just another utopist egghead who wants law-abiding gun owners held responsible for the bad behavior of a small minority of criminals. Seems there was only one (1) committed anti-gunner "aracfi" in the comments. There were many more reasonable pro-2a commenters, which is good. We need to continue to make our voices heard and challenge these types of stories. The left wing media is never going to give us the microphone.

An Op-Ed by the founder of Grandmothers Against Guns (gun violence)

The comments are worth more than the articles, check it out or join in.

So her gun control solution reads like this:

"The town has a 30 mph speed limit. Kids are speeding through town at 95 mph. So let's lower the speed limit to 15 mph."

I read through the article (and the comments). Just another utopist egghead who wants law-abiding gun owners held responsible for the bad behavior of a small minority of criminals. Seems there was only one (1) committed anti-gunner "aracfi" in the comments. There were many more reasonable pro-2a commenters, which is good. We need to continue to make our voices heard and challenge these types of stories. The left wing media is never going to give us the microphone.
Yea this pos "aracfi" stuck out like a sore thumb, move to China and try spouting your stupid shat...

'We endorse the belief that with rights come responsibilities. You drive a car, you have a license and insurance, and you obey traffic laws. You wear a seat belt, and your child or infant is securely strapped in. '

At the same time, if I have a car that stays on my property, I don't need a license or insurance. I don't need it registered. I can drive it on my property anytime I want and I don't need to abide by any vehicle laws.

'We endorse the belief that with rights come responsibilities. You drive a car, you have a license and insurance, and you obey traffic laws. You wear a seat belt, and your child or infant is securely strapped in. '

At the same time, if I have a car that stays on my property, I don't need a license or insurance. I don't need it registered. I can drive it on my property anytime I want and I don't need to abide by any vehicle laws.
Or how about the fact that driving without insurance is against the law, and yet plenty of people still do it and if someone hits me without insurance I'm SOL unless I pay for additional insurance to cover what their non existent insurance didn't.

Or how about the fact that driving without insurance is against the law, and yet plenty of people still do it and if someone hits me without insurance I'm SOL unless I pay for additional insurance to cover what their non existent insurance didn't.
Yeah, that has pissed me off for decades. I asked my agent, "What's this Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist insurance for on my statement?"

Agent; That's for if you get hit by someone without insurance or not enough insurance, it fixes your vehicle.
Me: I thought it was illegal to drive in WA without insurance?
Agent: Yeah, it is...
Me: :mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬

None of these articles ever address the fact that the vast majority of crime committed with guns are done so by felons who are already legally prohibited from possessing them. It's lunacy for people who've already made something illegal to think that passing another law will stop people who are already ignoring all the existing ones. Then again, gun control is never about stopping the criminal anyway. It's about the end game of confiscation from the American "law abiding" public.
No, the end game is being able to force anything on(in) us, and we have no viable means to fight back/resist.
Face it...not having a gun would not harm you in the slightest....unless the government wanted to do something to you for which you would shoot them.

Joe

Can you elaborate on how, "not having a gun would not harm you in the least"?

The Gov't IS doing something to us, by releasing the crims and defunding the Police.

We are not going to be fighting tanks. We are going to be fighting tweakers, unleashed on us by the people with the tanks.

No, the end game is being able to force anything on(in) us, and we have no viable means to fight back/resist.
Face it...not having a gun would not harm you in the slightest....unless the government wanted to do something to you for which you would shoot them.
Can you elaborate on how, "not having a gun would not harm you in the least"?

The Gov't IS doing something to us, by releasing the crims and defunding the Police.

We are not going to be fighting tanks. We are going to be fighting tweakers, unleashed on us by the people with the tanks.
I think the point of his post is that if the government actually did its job (i.e., protect its citizens and prosecute/incarcerate criminals), then our streets would be immeasurably safer and "not having a gun would not harm us in the slightest" since we wouldn't need one since the government would have us protected against this vermin.

Since the government ISN'T doing that, that's why we want our defense mechanisms, and also because our government is doing things to us citizens for which we would want to shoot them.

None of these articles ever address the fact that the vast majority of crime committed with guns are done so by felons who are already legally prohibited from possessing them. It's lunacy for people who've already made something illegal to think that passing another law will stop people who are already ignoring all the existing ones. Then again, gun control is never about stopping the criminal anyway. It's about the end game of confiscation from the American "law abiding" public.
I always think of the same lunacy in terms of how it's expected that those who are willing to kill people are going to be stopped by a gun law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top