JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they truly cared they'd be down in the gang and crime infested areas at night acting as volunteer social workers, If they cared they'd be championing for an INCREASE in law enforcement presence in those areas. Im sick and tired about hearing how much they claim to care. This is about power for them, nothing more. The best way to rule a population is to disarm them or indoctrinate them. They want both.

Claim by the clueless gramma:

"We recently applauded the news that background checks, passed in Washington state in 2014, have saved hundreds of lives."

Would like to see some small shred of evidence of that claim. One of the commenters provided quite the opposite view:

"The annual FBI Uniform Crime Report shows for Washington State the following for homicide by firearm:

2014 - 94 (WA Universal Background Checks Law)
2015 - 141
2016 - 127 (WA Red Flag Law)
2017 - 134
2018 - 138
2019 - 135 (WA Safe Storage Law)
2020 - 302

An unbiased examination of data shows no significant reduction in homicides by gun following the passage of gun control laws. The same is true for assaults with a firearm. It's increased most years."

Things make you go hmmm (captioned).jpg

If it were all about homicides they would list all murders and what was used to kill with. Unfortunately they would find out a lot of murders are committed without the use of a firearm against a person with no firearm to defend themselves.

The elites anti gun program continues during reset. :s0093:

I'm sick and tired of them claiming they need to "Reach out to gun owners". I want them to "REACH OUT" and arrest the G-D criminals! Arrest them good, and put them away for a good long time.
Exactly. Their reaching out is basically telling us (the law abiding) we need to be ashamed of our hobby and that we need to throw away our personal property we spent good money on.
They want to keep blaming us.. but we're the most safety conscious law abiding types.. their issue is the mentally defective and gangs.. Id LOVE to see them go out 2am and "contact" those types of gun owners.

Not singling you out, ZA, but I bristle every time I read the word 'hobby'.

I have been running a chain saw for longer than I have been a shooter, and no one ever referred to chopping wood as a hobby.

I do appreciate what I think you are trying to convey, because shooting IS recreational and relaxing to many, myself included.

By the same token, I do not feel the need to say I am supporting the RKBA every time I am making the magic smoke.

I don't have a conclusion - just an observation.

Claim by the clueless gramma:

"We recently applauded the news that background checks, passed in Washington state in 2014, have saved hundreds of lives."

Would like to see some small shred of evidence of that claim. One of the commenters provided quite the opposite view:

"The annual FBI Uniform Crime Report shows for Washington State the following for homicide by firearm:

2014 - 94 (WA Universal Background Checks Law)
2015 - 141
2016 - 127 (WA Red Flag Law)
2017 - 134
2018 - 138
2019 - 135 (WA Safe Storage Law)
2020 - 302

An unbiased examination of data shows no significant reduction in homicides by gun following the passage of gun control laws. The same is true for assaults with a firearm. It's increased most years."

View attachment 1001860
Yeah, it would be me who authored that.

Bless you, my son! :s0116:

So, have you heard back from "controlled_chaos" yet? Or did he crawl back down his hole?

This harridan dreams about the NFL refusing to play until there is an assault weapon and magazine ban?

Whether the NFL plays or not is a lot more important to her than it is to me. Would that mean I'd have to not watch the NFL if I want to keep my dangerous, deadly rifles?

I can live with that

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top