JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So with these things happening more and more how do people not see that this is a mental health issue and not a gun control issue?!!!

But yet here we are law abiding citizens fighting for our rights because the vast majority are to damn stupid to look up form there phones!!!:mad:
I think where the "gun control" issue comes in is, they (TPTB), don't want us gun owners to have the ability to defend ourselves, they'd much prefer us to be dependent upon them, thus increasing their control...

No thanks, I'll take care of me and mine and have my Brothers back as well...

I think where the "gun control" issue comes in is, they (TPTB), don't want us gun owners to have the ability to defend ourselves, they'd much prefer us to be dependent upon them, thus increasing their control...

No thanks, I'll take care of me and mine and have my Brothers back as well...
Exactly. They would rather have crazy people roaming the streets randomly attacking people rather than have law abiding citizens out with their families enjoying their town. This is the message they deliberately send.

Exactly. They would rather have crazy people roaming the streets randomly attacking people rather than have law abiding citizens out with their families enjoying their town. This is the message they deliberately send.
Yup, Happy families don't need big brother, but a city under duress needs it's handlers.

All them avenues they call streets, have manhole covers.
Given the name for a reason.
Put them all back where they belong.
Carry on.

My friend always goes where I go.
Or I don't go.

Always expect the un-expected.

All them avenues they call streets, have manhole covers.
Given the name for a reason.
Put them all back where they belong.
Carry on.

My friend always goes where I go.
Or I don't go.

Always expect the un-expected.

They are refured to as person hole covers now.

So with these things happening more and more how do people not see that this is a mental health issue and not a gun control issue?!!!

But yet here we are law abiding citizens fighting for our rights because the vast majority are to damn stupid to look up form there phones!!!:mad:

A positive attitude changes perspective and personal reality . Like focas on all the people that did not get stabbed today rather than the ones that did. There thats progress .LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top