JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"stranger had been aggressive toward a teenager.." who then left the scene and apparently wasn't contacted by police.

WTF, if I blasted some dude's ear off not because I was fearing for my life but because they were "acting aggressively" I'm pretty sure they'd come looking for me.

"stranger had been aggressive toward a teenager.." who then left the scene and apparently wasn't contacted by police.

WTF, if I blasted some dude's ear off not because I was fearing for my life but because they were "acting aggressively" I'm pretty sure they'd come looking for me.
The LEOs are probably looking, if they can - it didn't mention if there was vid footage.

If I was a witness, I would be tempted to not give much, if any, kind of identifying info on the victims.

Stabbed with a tool or object.

A weapon is a tool but not all tools are weapons. Just because you can temporarily use a tool as a weapon does not redefine it.
It does legally. Run a parade over and the car will be called a weapon.

A baseball bat is a tool. A box cutter is a tool. A chainsaw is a tool. They've all been redefined as weapons in various ways.
And a silencer or receiver is a firearm. But that's the difference between the law and a semantic argument on the internet.

Good for the kid. I would've left the scene too as a kid fearing the creep might try something more desperate. But I probably would've called police as I fleed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top