JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seattle Gun Tax Revenue Falls Far Short of 2015 Prediction
:rolleyes:
More than a year after the Seattle City Council rushed through a "gun violence tax" on the sale of firearms and ammunition, the city revealed Tuesday that its first-year revenues had fallen far short of the projected $300,000 to $500,000, but offered only a general figure of "less than $200,000."
How much less? The city won't say.

Seattle Gun Tax Revenue Falls Far Short of 2015 Prediction

If anyone thinks the goal here was to raise revenue, they are wrong. If you consider the true objective and the long game they are playing, this pig was a huge success.

I will bet that sales aren't down as much as they think. Check the records of all the places just out side the city limits. I won't quit buying just because of some bubblegumming diplomat. You over come and addapt and just find another way to purchase where your not taxed.

I want to know the actual number because I want to know how many gun owners have taken their business outside of that bunghole of a city. Good grief, in an age when everything you need for shooting is available online or just outside the city limits, what a damn stupid way to try and go after gun owners - just shows the level of contempt they have for us. It's honestly as foolish as the soda tax passed in Phili, that's also backfiring. Yet moronic idiots keep voting to put these suckholes back in office. Of course most of the voters that put these dillweeds in place probably don't own guns anyway, so what's it to them?

Chew glass Seattle.

I want to know the actual number because I want to know how many gun owners have taken their business outside of that bunghole of a city. Good grief, in an age when everything you need for shooting is available online or just outside the city limits, what a damn stupid way to try and go after gun owners - just shows the level of contempt they have for us. It's honestly as foolish as the soda tax passed in Phili, that's also backfiring. Yet moronic idiots keep voting to put these suckholes back in office. Of course most of the voters that put these dillweeds in place probably don't own guns anyway, so what's it to them?

I like it Erik.....You used Bunghole, Stupid, Moronic Idiots, AND "DILLWEEDS", in one paragraph! Epic man! I can't tell if your having a good day, or a bad day though? In any case, keep up the good work! :s0155:

I like it Erik.....You used Bunghole, Stupid, Moronic Idiots, AND "DILLWEEDS", in one paragraph! Epic man! I can't tell if your having a good day, or a bad day though? In any case, keep up the good work! :s0155:
Positively gentle, next to what the lying f***wits deserve to be called... telling it like it reallyis would be inviting a Banhammer.

The Lord cannot deliver His Judgment on our own local latter-day version of Sodom & Gomorrah soon enough... either that or He's gonna owe the originals an apology.

Positively gentle, next to what the lying f***wits deserve to be called... telling it like it reallyis would be inviting a Banhammer.

The Lord cannot deliver His Judgment on our own local latter-day version of Sodom & Gomorrah soon enough... either that or He's gonna owe the originals an apology.

Yeah, I know.....I'm REALLY tired, and etrain's paragraph just hit my funny bone. I'm constantly amazed at the disconnection from realty that these so-called leaders suffer from. There's no sense what so ever in the things they come up with. :(

Always a good day! Just peppered with stories of bad people! Glad you enjoy it though ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews