JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The requirements for pin & weld or silver solder jobs seems ridiculous for AR15 owners. If I wanted to slap a short barrel on my stocked lower, I could just swap uppers in less time than it would take to unthread a barrel extension device that was tightened on. What am I missing?

Last Edited:
A demonstration of your intention to not make an illegal NFA item.

Rifle barrels need to be 16" long, minimum. The regulations allow you to count permanent attachments toward that 16" - which is a bonus in your favor. But you're looking that gift horse in the mouth, instead of realizing that they could have just said the minimum length is chamber + rifling, only.

In general, the laws aren't there to physically prevent you from breaking them. This law is more about helping your not accidentally get in trouble.

As a more practical matter - what's easier to carry? A way to unscrew your flash hider, or another upper? I can take my HK91 hider off by hand.

61354c009e2b4.jpeg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR