Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Search help for AG letter, please

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Jan 23, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Moses Lake, WA Active Member

I once had a scan of a letter written by the Wa State AG, concerning open carry legality. I lost the hard drive where it was stored and my last copy got away from me at the last club meeting.

I'm hoping someone around here can helpme find another clean copy of it.

I have a copy of the Federal Way Dept of Public Safety Training Bulletin on open carry, but would like another copy of the AG letter, also.

Thank you.

Pops

2. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

I tried a Google search but with out a date range or the name of the AG who penned the letter I wasn't having much luck. :huh:

3. armedandsafe

I know. I wish I had paid more attention to when and who, but I just stuck it in the files as a what if. I had a copy in my brief case and one of the guys at the club saw it and asked if he could have it. I thought I could get another so i gave it to him. He read it as "that's interesting" and threw it away.:(

Pops

4. NWMoss

NWMoss Lost, permanently... Member

5. armedandsafe

That is a different one, but it will do to keep in my files. Thank you. I had forgotten about that one. Thank you.

The one I had was written a couple of years ago and specifically addressed the question whether and where open carry was legal in WA State.

Pops