JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I once had a scan of a letter written by the Wa State AG, concerning open carry legality. I lost the hard drive where it was stored and my last copy got away from me at the last club meeting.

I'm hoping someone around here can helpme find another clean copy of it.

I have a copy of the Federal Way Dept of Public Safety Training Bulletin on open carry, but would like another copy of the AG letter, also.

Thank you.

Pops

I know. I wish I had paid more attention to when and who, but I just stuck it in the files as a what if. I had a copy in my brief case and one of the guys at the club saw it and asked if he could have it. I thought I could get another so i gave it to him. He read it as "that's interesting" and threw it away.:(

Pops

That is a different one, but it will do to keep in my files. Thank you. I had forgotten about that one. Thank you.

The one I had was written a couple of years ago and specifically addressed the question whether and where open carry was legal in WA State.

Pops

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top