JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there a specific area to post when you have been screwed on a deal with a forum member so that other members can avoid getting shafted by this person. Or is the only option a negative in their feedback..

Bought some items in the reloading section, sent a MO on the 10 of june. PM'ed seller payment on the way that same day. Never heard zip from seller until I called his number on the 17th. He said he would get it mailed. Have tried PM'ing and phoning ( left a message )with no response.

I have been contacted by the seller and it seems as if the problem is being remedied. Thanks for your offer to help. I will keep you in mind if items don't show soon.

i find it best to use "USPS" money orders ,and keep receipt.... also make sure it is confirmed !! + receiver can cash it right at post office
"usps" money orders are backed by the FED'S--they are the "go-getem-er's" this falls in line with "mail fraud" also protects the seller if something should arise .

my thoughts only.....steven

some folks just don't 'get er done' in a timely manner,which makes the buyer real nerveous,because he/she has sent the money and wants their stuff.
I'm in that situtation right now,but the seller has answered my pm's and it looks like everything will work out,hope urs does also.

I've never bought anything from a fellow forum member, on any forum I lurk in. However, it would make sense to ask questions regarding his schedule to get an idea if there will be any delays in communication, payment, or shipping. An example, he could work nights and only has time to finalize payment and ship on his days off.

As we all know it's always a buyer beware situation...just my :s0159:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top