JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This might be a niche market that could expand beyond ARs.

AK 80% receivers are already available - no FFL needed:

http://armsofamerica.com/ak4774receiverflatandrails.aspx

And 1911 80% lower - no FFL needed:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/stealth-arms-80-1911-lower-receiver?a=1747831

Those are the only others I know of, I wouldn't be surprised if some others start popping up in the near future with all the gun laws passing around the country - of course, be prepared for them to target the 80% lower market soon too. Buy 'em while you still can.

AK 80% receivers are already available - no FFL needed:

http://armsofamerica.com/ak4774receiverflatandrails.aspx

And 1911 80% lower - no FFL needed:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/stealth-arms-80-1911-lower-receiver?a=1747831

Those are the only others I know of, I wouldn't be surprised if some others start popping up in the near future with all the gun laws passing around the country - of course, be prepared for them to target the 80% lower market soon too. Buy 'em while you still can.

I recently found out that as well as the above, you can do Suomi, HK91, Mac 10, CETME, and likely others.

You guys need to quit being a bunch of wussy's and say bubblegum 941 its unconstitutional and screw the tranfer crap. a cpl + cpl is BGC

You guys need to quit being a bunch of wussy's and say bubblegum 941 its unconstitutional and screw the tranfer crap. a cpl + cpl is BGC

Not everyone is willing to be arrested and be the test case. If you're up for that, be my guest. The rest of us will work to change or remove this ridiculous law. I just can't afford to be arrested and fight a court case.

I think the whole Law is BS too but feel the worst part was the "transfer crap" between friends and extended family. I emphasized that in my letters of protest hoping for at least an amendment.
Don't see how that is being a wussy.

Talked to Brian Boquist today about the legality of not having a financial impact statement attached to the bill. He confirmed that it WOULD be grounds for the bill being outright abolished due to misconduct under rules of the Senate. However, it would require a majority vote in the Senate to make that happen. So 2 dems + Betsy Johnson would have to vote that Prozanski improperly crafted his legislation. I do think that gives some legal ground though for a citizen to challenge the law.

Talked to Brian Boquist today about the legality of not having a financial impact statement attached to the bill. He confirmed that it WOULD be grounds for the bill being outright abolished due to misconduct under rules of the Senate. However, it would require a majority vote in the Senate to make that happen. So 2 dems + Betsy Johnson would have to vote that Prozanski improperly crafted his legislation. I do think that gives some legal ground though for a citizen to challenge the law.

The process is corrupt, all we can do is use the tools we have to fight what they have done. They won't do the right thing. So we stand outside their process and bring pressure to bear. Lots of things committed people can accomplish. If they won't follow the system then why use the system to fight them. We will hit them in the purse and take their power to enforce sb941.

We may have some future useful ammunition. Send me a message Jim if you are interested don't want to post any info ahead of time.

Friend we are allies in the same fight so don't take anything I say as offensive but Washington state proved voting means nothing. In my opinion it's time to fight by other means. There is no fear of the voters in an election or they would not have pushed sb941 through in the illegal way they did. Time to hurt them with a boycott or just lay down and take it because voting has proven to be a loser over and over again.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The time to vote is long since passed. The more people that realize it the better off we all will be. Until then, there will be much handwringing and cry's to "call your representative to voice your opposition". How has that worked out so far?????

It's not over people there is a lot we can do yet. Get involved with the recalls.

E-mail your senators and rep's and let them know how disappointed you are in them if they voted for 941 and don't stop at one e-mail.

What they are hoping for is for you to just lay down and take it because they think they know what is best for you, like we have done before.

Not this time, don't give them a minute of rest.

I'm sure it has been said previously: Most sheriffs already said they will not enforce it. Multiple counties already passed ordinances prohibiting enforcing it long before it was introduced and, quite frankly per Thomas Jefferson~ "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

I still havent hear if Gov. Brown has signed it and until we do I suggest we not let up on an email campaign asking her not to sign it....

As someone that's relatively involved within the Veteran community, work in a VA hospital, I'm surprised by this. All vets that I come into contact with (WW2-present) typically try to be cool with each other. Joining the armed forces is not a stupid decision. It's a decision us "poor kids" have to make to go to school. Misdirected patriotism was part of it. Now I believe in love country/don't love politicians.

Fairy tale? okay man

Btw funny what some people say online. Takes a lot of courage and masculinity to call people names with little fear of repercussion. Also worth noting that no one has ever called me names when we're out of phone service in person.

I just want to thank you for your service and your continued service to our Veterans. My biggest regret is that somehow we handed today's Veterans a state that is on a fast track towards a communist system. We are about 1935 Eastern Europe right now. You're not getting spit on like many of us did but the law makers are doing you much worse. The worst part of the whole deal is that not many of our lawmakers from the POS POTUS right on down to local lawmakers never served their country a day in their life. They are pretty much the bottom of the bottom feeders. Again, Raidingtime, thank your for your service.

It also might be a good time to remind her that her job is temporary and that we the people WILL get a vote on weather she keeps it or not!.

As long as portland remains a part of Oregon, her job is permanent with temporary vacations now and then. Witness kitzhaber. We are to blame for not getting politically active while the barn door is still open. We wait till it closes before we get all haired up.

I just want to thank you for your service and your continued service to our Veterans. My biggest regret is that somehow we handed today's Veterans a state that is on a fast track towards a communist system. We are about 1935 Eastern Europe right now. You're not getting spit on like many of us did but the law makers are doing you much worse. The worst part of the whole deal is that not many of our lawmakers from the POS POTUS right on down to local lawmakers never served their country a day in their life. They are pretty much the bottom of the bottom feeders. Again, Raidingtime, thank your for your service.

Thank you and agreed. The thought of doing the right thing tends to follow which decision will make the politician more money. I would like to say that it doesn't work like that but from what I've seen, in mainly the federal government, politicians, law makers, and other "influential people" do what's in their best interest instead of the interest of the population.

I suppose the only thing that we ordinary citizens can do is pester the bottom feeders and hope we are labeled as domestic terrorists. In the mean time I'll keep on sending emails and letters that reflect what I feel is the right thing to do to our representatives and senators. I hope that they at least read them :/.

I hope a republican or democrat isn't elected president on the next cycle..... especially Hillary... Dear lord....

I'm sure it has been said previously: Most sheriffs already said they will not enforce it. Multiple counties already passed ordinances prohibiting enforcing it long before it was introduced and, quite frankly per Thomas Jefferson~ "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

I like your thinking!

I'm ready to drive a tea truck into the Columbia river

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews