JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trying to figure out if ATF is still approving Pistol Brace form 1, since it now falls in gray area. On one hand, the ATF made it clear that it does not approve filings in violation of State law, on the other hand this is a form for an assault rifle that was lawfully owned prior to passage of the new law. Please respond if you have info one way or another. Thanks!

I have one of two approved. I did it through Silencer Shop since they had my data from suppressor purchases. The ATF email said my submission was on 3-4-23 and approved on 4-21'23. Sorry, I didn't read the question thoroughly. This of course is prior to 4-25. I did submit another form 1 a few days after this one and have heard nothing.

Last Edited:
I did mine though Silencer Shop also since I was out of state and they had my info from a Form 4 transfer.

I submitted 2 items on 3/8/23. One got approved 5/3/23. The other went into "Pending Research" since mine has - in the middle of the model name and it was not listed that way on the drop down. It moved to submitted on 4/16 and I am still waiting on that one.

I know it is the ATF and all, but you would think they could search and see if a person had other items pending and just bulk approve them......

Are you serious?…. The atf do some thing logical? That will happen when…….. I can't put a quantifiable event to that question. It just won't.
I'm with you on multiple applications and only one went threw. Wish I had an ar come back. I don't mind the stribog tho. That's a fun hunt to shoot.

Still patiently waiting for the one I submitted in January. As are at least 1 other person I know of in the area.
I sent 2 in on 1/23. Called ATF NFA yesterday and both are pending research. I used named lowers from PSA and Aero in the drop down section. So not sure why they are pending research...just lucky I guess.

I sent 2 in on 1/23. Called ATF NFA yesterday and both are pending research. I used named lowers from PSA and Aero in the drop down section. So not sure why they are pending research...just lucky I guess.
Calling is worthless, never once had calling in all the years of NFA process ever produced a quicker turn around.

Calling is worthless, never once had calling in all the years of NFA process ever produced a quicker turn around.
Yes and I wasnt looking for faster process. I told the atf staff that online didn't say pending only submitted. She said what do you want in a rude and arrogant manner. I want to know if they needed more info. She finally told me they were pending research.

Yes and I wasnt looking for faster process. I told the atf staff that online didn't say pending only submitted. She said what do you want in a rude and arrogant manner. I want to know if they needed more info. She finally told me they were pending research.
Ya, that's about my experience. I don't even know why they have a hotline. I can't imagine that being a fun job.

I sent 2 cover letters and 2 fingerprint cards in one envelope on or about 2-24. The first came back approved on Tuesday the 2nd, the second was denied on the 4th because the fingerprint card didn't have SSN. Hahaha. Just my luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top