JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm shocked. Shocked I say. Perhaps background checks on all legislators are needed. The public should know all about them too.

There is no middle ground anymore. You can not reason with these people.

This is very, very frustrating to listen to. Damn, I really appreciate the folks fighting on our side, they are making a good effort, but being in the minority, they're just being ignored.

The current speaker just noted the marijuana issue and how 941 will prevent them from purchasing - first time I've heard that come up. Good for him. Now they have to consider who to punish - their pot smoking constituents or the gun haters? Tough one for them.

Do you have any extra BP medication you can share Taku??? :mad:

100% theatrics and a sham on the public. The so calles ex LE woman that is on right now is a solid POS Joke, and makes no sense at all.
The arguments against 941 were truly the only coherent content that have happened there today.

I have to take a breather from this crap before a gasket fails LOL.

Simply put the Left is about as Immoral as it possibly can get in Lies, Twisting BS no sense statements and will do about any unscrupulous deed they need to, to impose their control on everyone else. What we need now is a LAW against left wing piles of dung being allowed to even speak or breath in this country.
This whole thing is really pizzing me off to watch.

these clowns keep using National statistics to push their agenda, which have no bearing on Oregon, they COMPLETELY ignoring Oregon's statistics that were just presented ! that we do not have a gun problem we have a suicide problem.

these people have clearly sold our national & constitutional rights to ...bloomberg

Every word of when a speaker is for sb941 just sounds like, we are on the road to full on gun registration. The only reason to have every firearm to be registered is to follow thru with full on confiscation when future "laws" are passed with no public input. seems like the days of a free America where people vote on issues is over. And were living in some kinda of nightmare where passing a law like this is done for the "safety" of all without the vote of any of the public.

Removal of the emergency clause is the only real viable thing that should be done today. This needs to go to a vote of the people !!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we need to mobalize this state.

25 Americans for referring it to the people.

35 communists again stopped it from going to the people.
35 butt connected communists are running this sate. :mad:

Every vote so far has been a 25 / 35.
This has to go to war, legally or otherwise to get resolved.
It will not happen here in Salem.

3 options to stop this bill so far have been shot down - right along party lines. Bastards the lot of them (well, the pro-941 folks, that is).

Well I guess I might have been told wrong. I had an inside scoop that it would be shot down. We'll see.

So far there are 35 by my definition communist POS that say otherwise.
I hope you prove me wrong and your source ends up right.

35 that need removed from the floor and our lives!

Every person in Oregon that are actually real Americans should make that the ultimate goal to end all goals. That 35 need to be removed by all means in every way possible be it recall or making sure they never get elected to so much as the position of dog catcher again in their lifetimes, which I actually hope will be very short. They do nothing for this country and are a detriment to it. They have no respect for our US Constitution or the Oregon Constitution.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top