JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeeesh, Val Hoyle speaking now. Her voice hurts my brain. She, as many others, care absolutely nothing for the citizens of Oregon. She has to answer to uncle Bloomie. I sure hope her recall is successful. She needs to go away.

Think she needs to put that fitbit to better use other then flappin her trap..... although i wonder how many calories she has burned just today o_O

Yeeesh, Val Hoyle speaking now. Her voice hurts my brain. She, as many others, care absolutely nothing for the citizens of Oregon. She has to answer to uncle Bloomie. I sure hope her recall is successful. She needs to go away.

Crucify her without mercy ! Now is the time. Regardless of the outcome of today. She needs to go. Among the rest of the 35 that are locked in infringement intent.

Holy crap!! Did Hoyle just suggest that if they don't pass 941 today, that it would return as a ballot initiative and would be even more restrictive than 941????? Is that a threat or a promise??? I say let it go to ballot initiative, I want a vote myself.

Wish the speakers could be identified at the bottom of the screen

Yeah same here. I don't have a built in facial recognition computer in my brain.
Too damned many of them to know them all.
This Bill is rigged to the max. It is bought and paid for. The buyer is the one that needs to be brought down hard. along with those that took his payoff, and those that just hate freedom.

Holy crap!! Did Hoyle just suggest that if they don't pass 941 today, that it would return as a ballot initiative and would be even more restrictive than 941????? Is that a threat or a promise??? I say let it go to ballot initiative, I want a vote myself.

Or maybe she is really worried the pro-gun side will get a bill on the ballot which will counter their bill? Or maybe they don't have the war chest they think they have? Or maybe they spent that war chest on buying votes in the Senate and House already, so they won't have the money to fight in a general voting cycle.

I kind of ponder if the later two are the concern?

Holy crap!! Did Hoyle just suggest that if they don't pass 941 today, that it would return as a ballot initiative and would be even more restrictive than 941?????
Some truth to what she is saying. There has been suggestions of a ballot, like the 2000 gunshow measure5, since 2014. If Bloomberg/Ceasefire get to write the ballot and pay for the signature gatherers like they did in NV and WA, who knows what it would look like. If this does pass (still feeling optimistic it won't) the only silver lining is that it would take the money and sights off Oregon for awhile. Maybe long enough to "fix" the travesty.

I'm done, can't listen to any more. I've been able to work with this in the background, but it's getting to me, so I'm shutting down and waiting for the final vote. I don't think I've ever felt so betrayed by a group of legislators as this one. They are knocking down every attempt made to allow the voters to have a say, and I think that's because they know in their ugly little withered hearts that the voters wouldn't accept this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top