JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
McClain has been going to bat for us all day long with great fact based arguments. One bright light surrounded by a bunch of dim bulbs.

I'm done, can't listen to any more. I've been able to work with this in the background, but it's getting to me, so I'm shutting down and waiting for the final vote. I don't think I've ever felt so betrayed by a group of legislators as this one. They are knocking down every attempt made to allow the voters to have a say, and I think that's because they know in their ugly little withered hearts that the voters wouldn't accept this.

LOL NO you aren't, you are like me and cannot stop listening to these idiots.
I like the slamming of everytown right now.
Just tough it out....... :D

McClane (sp?) has been going to bat for us all day long with great fact based arguments. One bright light surrounded by a bunch of dim bulbs.

Yes he sure as hell has, but also slips now and again too.
I like what he is doing to the everytown beotch right now though.

Guys like McClaine need us to listen to him. We owe him at least that much.

Yes he sure does. He is making good points now.
Everytown tried to baffle us with piles of bullcrap like Obama did with obamacare. Too much to read in short order and mostly BULLPUCKY all the way through. He is calling them on it.
Pushing pass it, read it after. ..................BULL
Yes he is doing a good job right now.

Sure wish he would bring up the following on the Oregonian poll:
46% of respondents were from Portland. I wonder what percentage were in Salem and Eugene?
Democrats were represented almost two to one over Republicans.

Last Edited:
because-hes-a-man-on-fire.jpg

oh nice he called them on the 20k burglary's committed in Oregon and how your going to make us responsible for our stolen guns that you know are going to be stolen.

another rep yeilds his time !! go republicans.....I used to be a democrat

Is this a filibuster? God I hope so. This entire thing is a travesty. People need to wake up and get the momentum going in the other direction or this will be on the National stage. It took three days in England for all out confiscation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top