JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does make one ponder to whom the Dems must be beholden if under no circumstances are they willing to amend HB2002 in the slightest, even at the expense of getting anything else done. It's a bill so extreme that even many registered Dem voters are opposed so it's certainly not the often-touted "mandate of the people."
What makes you think that actually passing this is their goal? There's a fairly good chance they are using it to hide other things that would otherwise be stopped. Wouldn't be the first time they did that.

Now the R's that have walked out are being threatened with a $325/day fine for each day missed, starting Monday, June 5th.

D8474930-CB1F-41CD-8CFD-94C0564704B1.jpeg

Now the R's that have walked out are being threatened with a $325/day fine for each day missed, starting Monday, June 5th.

View attachment 1430711
Fined for protesting. Wow. Really upping your game in the "Freedom" department, Democrats.

When are the GOP here going to start suing for Civil Rights violations? I don't think you can get fined by your boss for protesting ANYWHERE ELSE in this state. But I could be wrong.

Violating citizens rights is Oregon Democraps way, it's been that way forever, they hate it when you point out the constitution allows and encourages the Repubs to do what they are doing, and the Dems just make a rule outta the blue that says they can fine the Repubs anything they want! If I were them, I would be sueing the sh!t out of the the entire dem party of OryGun, stick it too them and make them pay, Go woke, go broke, F.A.F.O!!!
Talk about made up bullbubblegum!t, it's not enough to threaten them with not being able to run for office again, but to now levy fines for exercising their constitutional rights, that's a new low for the Dems, and that's saying something!

Watch, next, Bloody Kotex will send the OSP after the Repubs and force them back, just like K8 Did!

Time for a Senate Republicans go fund me
Page…
Be aware that the group, Oregon 13 is a WinRed sponsored group. Donations go to a GOP slush fund and not necessarily to help Senators pay fines. Until there is a specific PAC for these fines, I suggest donating directly to senators campaign funds.

I bought a couple of t-shirts to wear in the capitol, but nothing beyond that.

348 is now in the Ways & Means subcommittee on Capitol Construction. Looks like some sort of shell game. Same as they were doing by putting Measure 114 in the Measure 110 committee meetings.

Senate Republicans vow to continue walkout, say they will refuse to pay the $325/day fine with which they're threatened and are looking into legally challenging Measure 113.

0B8133AD-C71A-4285-9187-CC801ACC2857.jpeg

Apparently republicans are in negotiations with democrats to come back to session. Apparently some concessions are being made on gun control. However still in play, and still considered to be illegal if this passes, are 80% and unserialized firearms. The republicans need to concede nothing at this point. They have already sacrificed reelection, and they have nothing to lose. If they give in this time it is because they are wussing out or making back room deals. We need to contact them and continue to hold their feet to the fire. Republicans have the cards and Democrats are desperate. No concessions! See this through until the end of the legislative session!

Apparently republicans are in negotiations with democrats to come back to session. Apparently some concessions are being made on gun control. However still in play, and still considered to be illegal if this passes, are 80% and unserialized firearms. The republicans need to concede nothing at this point. They have already sacrificed reelection, and they have nothing to lose. If they give in this time it is because they are wussing out or making back room deals. We need to contact them and continue to hold their feet to the fire. Republicans have the cards and Democrats are desperate. No concessions! See this through until the end of the legislative session!
Brian Boquist spoke to a group of us last night. So far, there are NO CONCESSIONS. Once the senators go past 10 days, there is no reason for them to negotiate anything. Wagner decided to go full retard, and now he's backed into a corner. Do not believe the mainstream media. They are only good for fish wrappers at this point. Send emails and letters to the AG and Marion County Sheriff calling for investigations into LaMota and FTX. CC a trusted media member. Jeff Kropf at KSLM counts in that regard. Go to Oregons 13 and download the citizens involvement guide.

NOW is the time to take action. This is a rare opportunity for us to have an impact, don't miss it by being lazy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top