JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is their word worth?

Promises of politicians.jpg burn it down.jpg

I think the dems are counting on immergut ruling on their behalf. which would tie everything up at a federal level for a long time. then when harney county rules against the provisions of 114, state supremes will hear it and over rule.
I'll probably be laughed at, but its what i'm expecting. So the Blue's really lost nothing on gun control. but maybe gained with the ban of unserialized weapons.

I think the dems are counting on immergut ruling on their behalf. which would tie everything up at a federal level for a long time. then when harney county rules against the provisions of 114, state supremes will hear it and over rule.
I'll probably be laughed at, but its what i'm expecting. So the Blue's really lost nothing on gun control. but maybe gained with the ban of unserialized weapons.
Not the only one. I'm fully expecting the same actually. I, like @Rkangel don't see what motivated those who sold us downriver to come back.

any word on the amendments that are being made currently? I heard the "undetectable" part of 2005 has been augmented to being just firearms that can make it through a metal detector.. PMF's still ok?

any word on the amendments that are being made currently? I heard the "undetectable" part of 2005 has been augmented to being just firearms that can make it through a metal detector.. PMF's still ok?
It really blows my mind what people are fed. I've got a buddy that I've taken shooting a few different times that's friendly not anti gun at all, and he asked me about suppressors, and why they should be allowed. I told him that they're still loud as all get out, and he didn't know that. He thought it was Hollywood quiet.

lets see if the deal included the dems pulling that heinous abortion bill.

It really blows my mind what people are fed. I've got a buddy that I've taken shooting a few different times that's friendly not anti gun at all, and he asked me about suppressors, and why they should be allowed. I told him that they're still loud as all get out, and he didn't know that. He thought it was Hollywood quiet.
For now... expect 100% for them to sneak all the gun control stuff into other bills and force the quorum and pass them unopposed.

Well, it was my wife trying to make sense of the 'legaleez' coming out of the chamber right now, so we're trying to find out what changes are being made, and they (legislators) did say something about being detectable going through a metal detector..
So.. Thanks?

Well, it was my wife trying to make sense of the 'legaleez' coming out of the chamber right now, so we're trying to find out what changes are being made, and they (legislators) did say something about being detectable going through a metal detector..
So.. Thanks?
They're totally obsessed with guns that don't show up with a metal detector. There's been a few movies that had that, and since then, people think they exist.

I'm actually expecting the Oregon Senate to have a Dem super super majority after 2024;
I think 2020 may turn out to be a high water mark for the dems in Oregon. Portland is bleeding population instead of increasing like it did for so many decades. It is no longer a place the California refugees want to go to. We already say a trend in the balance towards the middle in 2022.

Something similar happened in Michigan. It used to be solid dem, but now is trending back towards the middle. This happened because Detroit shed so much population.

I don't think people grasp how loud firearms can be. If a dozen M16 go off inside a bank with marble walls people will be holding their ears in pain. IMO it is the most glaring thing Hollywood gets wrong. Of course who wants to wear ear pro when they go see a movie.

They're totally obsessed with guns that don't show up with a metal detector. There's been a few movies that had that, and since then, people think they exist.
Kabuki Theatre. They want to sell the "big win" to the t-shirt Karens.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top